2. Coming home*

I dyed my hair black with blonde tips my natural hair color was blonde so I couldn't just give it up. And my original eye color is electric blue, one of a kind. So to play it safe I got color changing contacts so they are a rich chocolate brown. And I am a lot toner because I boxed in my spare time.

I drive my Camaro into the old diner I thought would be out of business. And sit down into a booth that I use to sit in when I use to live here. A waitress walks up to me and said very politely

"My name is Venessa I will be your waitress today, may I take your order?"

"I will have salad with a pickle on the side and a beer." I said as politely as I could.

" Can I please see you license ."

"Ok." I pulled out my drivers license and showed her.

"Ok I will be out with it as soon as I can" as she walked away. I slid down the booth and pulled out my phone and checked FB and Twitter. I hear the door open and look over my shoulder to see who it is. There he is, standing in all of his sexy glory is Jax Teller. I quickly look away to make sure no one noticed. My salad, pickle and beer get here just in time. I sigh in relief and dig in. Once my salad and beer are gone I pay for my bill and start to walk out but, a hard chest keeps me from doing so I quickly look down because I know who it is. Jax Teller.

"Sorry darlin' I got in your way" he said with a smirk that could make a girls panties melt off. It sadly doesn't work for me though.

" It is ok I wasn't watching were I was going." before he could argue I quickly dodge him and run outside. Jump in my car and drive off. I glance into my mirror and notice he is following me. But I sigh in relief when he pulles into Teller-Morrow garage. I go on a hunt for a motel and quickly find one and go in. The man standing behind the desk is on his phone, he looks up when I come in and stop at his desk. He stops what he is doing on his phone and looks at me with annoyance.

" May I help you?" He asks questioning why I am here.

"Ya I am here  for a room for 5 days." I said quickly.

"Ok that will be 70.15 "he said I give him the money and he gives me the key " room 207 " he said in a full tone "ok thanks"I said as I walk off.

I get to my room, my black duffle back hitting the ground with a thud as I walk over to the old bed with outdated sheets and lay down sighing when I feel my muscles finally relax as I drift off to sleep.