9. Help

"I love you to" I said with tears in my eyes. I hug him and kissed him. He looked down at my belly and smiled.
"Daddy and mama are going to get married!" I laugh at his actions. He looks at me and lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist I kiss him with more passion than the last kiss. I brake away for a second and smile saying "I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He laughed " don't say your vows now you have to wait." We lay down on the bed snuggling and talking about random stuff. When I started to get tired I snuggle closer so his body heat Lulls he to sleep.

I wake up by the smell of pancakes. Getting up and into the kitchen I look and see Gemma making pancakes.
" Well what a pleasant surprise to see the queen of charming making pancakes for her family." I say with a smile she looks at me and gives me a glare. " That doesn't mean the queen of charming can't beat the princess of SAMCRO." She said sarcastically. I laughed and started to help her with the pancakes. About 10 minutes later Jax came from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing me on the cheek. " Hey babe how are you this fine morning."
"Well considering the love of my life just purposed to me and I said yes I would say pretty good." I said looking at his beautiful sea blue eyes.
" Just pretty good not something like awesome or fucking awesome?" He said with a small frown.
" Considering I have morning sickness like fucking hell I think I am good with pretty good. " I said with a smile.
He lets go of me to get a crying Abel. I set some pancakes on the table for the boys and go get stuff for a shower. Striping down I hop in to the nice warm shower. The warm water feels like it just washed away days of stress. I sigh in relief. Hearing the door opening and close I open the door to see Jax taking his clothes off. I smile and say.
" Only showering mister no funny business." wiggling my eyebrows. He smiles and gets in. He washes my hair and my back massaging it in the process. Once we get out we get to our fun selfs -at least I do- and smack my towel like a wipe on his ass he looks at me with a mischievous grin. He turns around grabs me and pushes me up against the wall kissing me. I smile in the kiss and pull away. " You mister teller have to go to work." Sighing he lets me go gentle and gets dressed. I get dressed with him and watch as Gemma takes able with her. After they leave I am sitting at the kitchen table waiting to say good by to Jax. After that I start to clean but I get tired easily so after what seemed like hours but only 30 minutes I sit down with a huff. " God you guys take the energy out of me to bad you guys are in there for anther couple of months." I say smiling at me small baby bump. Getting up to get a glass of water I get the door click open. I quickly turn off the water and pull the gun from the waistband of my jeans.  Walking cautiously to the door I am hit by a gun and hit the ground I say quietly." Help........ Jax." And then everything went dark.