11. Waking up

Allison's pov.
Moving. I am definitely moving. Where the hell am I? I can't even see anything because of this fucking shit smelling bag on my head.
Click. "hello pretty lady how are you this fine evening?" After a couple of seconds the bag is roped if my head and all u see is white. Taking a few minutes so the light adjusts to the fucking brightest light ever I am sitting in a bedroom with my hands tied behind my back. Looking at a unfamiliar face he is tall muscular darker skinned with dyed pink hair. I squinted my eyes at him only to be rewarded with a slap to the face him saying. " don't look at me that way bitch remember, you are the one tied up" with a evil smirk he left the room. Sighing I look around the room for anything that could help me escape, sadly these people did their research and boarded all of the windows. As the mysterious man brings me a glass of water I look over to the door and see a shit ton of locks to prevent me from getting out. The man brought me out of my thought when he said one sentence that I did not want to here. " you are not getting out of here for a while love.....not until your precious biker gang and your boyfriend give us what we want or they all die."
" And what do you want so badly that you would kill the 'motorcycle gang' for?" A corruptive smile forms on his greasy face and says " your child of course" he slowly walks out of the room and slams the door. I hear fair clicks from all of the locks a little while later I hear creaks in the floor boards get softer I finally break down in tears
" should I give up my baby for the love of my life....or lose the love of my life who helped me create this wonderful child growing inside me?"