And that's when I noticed it, our surrounding, in which I had cut off the entire walk with Ivandor. Our classmates were still hanging around, flexing, as they would call it. Friends laughed together, couples talked and had fun, and happiness was in the air... Well, alongside with music that Chika didn't stop blaring out of her speakers. I started to wonder if that speaker ever really gets low on battery.

"So? Soo??" Krisdana kept wriggling her eyebrows at the both of us - me and Ivandor.

"Kris, you're crazy!" I had to laugh. She laughed too, flipped her hair.

"Are you two prom dates now or are you not?" She asked us.

"We are, Kris. We are." Ivandor answered and the girls seemed excited about that.

They definitely planned this. Funny how it seemed that they were all certain that I would say yes. Was I really that easy to see through?

"What are they up to?" Prissy commented, a confused scowl was on her face as she looked forward, to something happening elsewhere.

We followed her eyes, looking the same direction.

Aaron and Casper were with a huge group of our set boys and I noticed that the boys were urging someone on to do something. Casper would hop out of the group, seeming to be walking our direction, but would then suddenly just speed-walk, almost even run back to the boys and I heard groans and "just go naw" coming from the boys at the group who seemed to be getting somewhat frustrated at Casper.

By this time, it was clear that they wanted Casper to come to us. I wondered why. However, what confused me even more, was why Casper suddenly seemed so nervous about walking up to us.... Casper was not a shy person.

On a side note... See someone who was begging us to be early to the main hall.

Casper finally found courage and the grinning boy walked up to us confidently.

"Hey," he quickly greeted us all, shaking hands with Ivandor and making sure to fist bump all the girls. This boy.

"Are you okay, Casper?" Krisdana was the one thay asked, taking the words right out of all of our mouths.

He laughed. "Yes, yes, yes."

Okay oo.

"I actually wanted to talk to you." He was looking at Krisdana, who couldn't even hide her confusion.

"Me." Krisdana touched her chest, gesturing to herself.

"Yes," he chuckled. "You." He nodded, pointed at her with two fingers and she backed up.

The girls laughed now. Seemed like everyone knew what was about to happen, except me.

"Goodluck, bro." Ivandor mock saluted Casper who looked appreciative.

Wait.. Wait... Is he about to.. Is Casper about to..

"Will you be my prom date?" He asked Krisdana.

The girls 'oo'd' and Casper sort of blushed. Krisdana had a sly smile on her face as she looked at Casper. She didn't say anything. She wasn't saying anything... And the boy looked like he was starting to get nervous.

"Oh yeah..?" She finally spoke. Casper nodded.

"How much?" She asked him.

Casper's face fell. "Huh?"

The girls looked at Krisdana, confused. Shocked. The babe seemed to know exactly what she was doing.

"I asked how much," she said. "How much are you paying for me to go to prom with you?" She extended a palm, demanding for money to be dropped on it.