Bleeding of Past -3

3rd persons POV

People say emotions are always stupid... when it should be on line of control then only it crosses its borders....same thing was happening at inside the hospital room and outside the room....Gulf have many qsns to ask BT he is afraid of the outcome from his mother or his step moth.......On the other end his mother is losing her two sons at the same day....one cuz of poison and other cuz of poisonous Truth.......BT as a mother she is not ready for any of this....she was strong b4 now she can't loose her strength cuz if she looses now she will  break her family apart......she knows abt Gulfs condition...his guilt and curiosity shouldn't be turn into something else....and the thought of that something else feared Mali to the core....she stood up abruptly and moved towards Gulf....the moment she faced Gulf....Gulf got scared and embarrassed cuz of current situation...Mali held Gulfs wrist and dragged him towards the secluded area of the hospital....after reaching their she spoke.

Mali:-Ask Gulf...(gulf looked up)...Ask Gulfie....momma will tell you everything...my baby(she said while hiding her tears)

Gulf:-Maa.....maaa....I..I...I....I(put his palm on his chest area)...ste... step.....ho...howw..(while crying).

Mali:-(while wiping gulfs tear)...listen Gulfie...YOU ARE MY SON....UNDERSTAND....MALI PANUWATS SON....NO MATTER WHAT......If Mild n copter is my heart then you are my HEARTBEAT....no matter whats the truth for you BT promise me you won't change.....Promise (kept her palm in front of gulf to promise)

Gulf:-I promise maa....I promise......BT maa...am I...am I bas...

Mali:-No my baby no....ur not....ur mom was a gr8 women....she was my best friend....she was married to a love of her life... Ur father...Mr.Malay Kanawut.....they were happily married couple......

Gulf:-then how I'm a step son of urs?

Mali:-son...not step son....now listen to me....me and ur mother married on a same date BT after 3yrs of marriage they didnt have children while I already had mild....ur mother did her check up and she never had any issue BT might ur father had and my bestie didnt want to disappoint her husband...so she asked me for help....so we go through ivf by the help of my husband and his semen...thats why aunty med said ur a step son cuz you were born from my husbands egg...BT from ur mothers utarus......nobody was wrong....and ur Dadda he loved you a lot.....

Gulf:-you aren't lying maa?

Mali:-did I ever lied Gulfie.

Gulf shook his head in denial.

Mali:-so whose ur parents?

Gulf:-Mr.and Mrs.Kanawut.

Mali:-And whose ur mother?

Gulf:-Mrs.Mali Owen Panuwat.

Mali:-correct...remember this till my last breathe that I'm ur mother....cuz the day you separate ur self with me that day will be the last day of ur mom.

Gulf immediately hugged her mom...and whispered.

Gulf:-Thank you maa...thank you(Mali  caressed his back)...and I'm sorry...

Mali:-sorry for what?(asked confused)

Gulf:-for copgy...cuz of me....

Mali:-no...sweetie don't be....I know he is stubborn....he will make us to experience hell....after only he will wake up....BT he will definitely wake up....cuz he is a fighter.

Gulf:-stubborn fighter maa.

After all the explanation and their emotional jogg up...they both talk some more to ease their emotional burden..  BT while in the same time at hospital room was a bit chaos.