My Only Love

3rd persons POV

MARRY ME...AND BE MINE TILL MY LAST BREATH.......SO ME,COPTER PANUWAT ASKING YOU FOR MARRIEGE ON UR 19TH BIRTHDAY.. AS PROMISED...

MISS KAYRA PAKITSAWATEE.

Copter was looking at her lovingly and waited for her answer...BT she was still quite with no emotions....then copter said again...

Answer me Kayra...just one YES babe...jus....

Copter....copter Panuwat.....

After hearing his name Copter turned and looked at the source of the voice...and he saw a familiar face BT now it looked a bit old and Tired.

Copter smiled at that person and said.

Cop:- Uncle

Person:-copter...what are you...I thought..

Cop:-uncle how can I not be here today its her birthday.....today ur daughter turned nineteen...

Uncle:-I knw cop BT...

Cop:-no BT uncle just come here and help me...I just proposed ur daughter for marriage BT look at her she is still angry because I came late..so she is not answering me.....plzz tell her to forgive me and just accept me..

Uncle:-Kayra is...

Cop:-very stubborn and hotheaded...without punishing me she won't answer....right(looked at uncle)....right Kayra(then looked at kayra)...

Uncle:-Copter bt Kayra is...

Cop:-sweet,cute and most beautiful girl...and I just want to be with her for the rest of my life...plz kayra...answer me.

Suddenly copter got shocked cuz he  was held in a very comforting embrace...and the person who embraced him...soothed his back lovingly and said...

(Uncle is used for Mr.Pakitsawatee who is kayras father)

Uncle:-I'm sorry Copter I thought you forgot everything and will never show here ever...but you came......Thank you....Thank....you...(sobs)....look Kayra your PCop is here....Look my child...he never forgot you(sobs)...he still loves(sobs)...you.....My precious daughter....Ur pcop still loves you....only you..

Copter(uncle said while breaking the hug)..tell her to speak...she stopped talking after you left...she didn't say a single word after that...now you are back then she will speak ...right....speak my Kayra....my baby ...speak....Ur Paa is waiting to hear ur voice...my child...speak...say Paa....only once my baby...on....ly.....on..ce......(the person broke down infront of copter)

Copter blinked his eyes to stop his tears and  turned towards Kayra and said...

Copter:-"Why ur doing this to us...to uncle,to me and to everyone....speak kayra we are waiting to hear you...spea....

(Before copter could finish his sentence somebody pushed him hard and shouted from the top of his lungs)

"How could she speak...tell me copter....tell me....How could.....SHE CAN'T SPEAK CUZ SHE IS SLEEPING....She is sleeping from last 3yrs at this place....this place where nobody wants their loved ones to come...but...but my sister is sleeping here bcuz her beloved pcop chose his brother over her.....(the person went to cop and grabbed his color and said)...Why copter....why you didnt save her....why you didnt run behind that truck in which her body stuck and run miles away with the truck?....do you know how painful it was for us when we collected pieces of her body from the street?....do you know how miserable her state was?.....do you know paa had to do DNA test just to prove the police that she was his daughter?...do you...