Regret or Guilt(either nothing)

3rd person's POV

Tee and Tae took Gulf at hospital and after his treatment they dropped him at his home..when gulfs aunt asked abt his condition they said it was an accident at site.after Tae n tee left aunt med helped Gulf to his and cops shared bedroom and helped him to lie down on bed.She tried to call Cop BT his phone is also now switched off...she started to get panicked...walking Here and there.....she remembered her husbands accident..which cause him to loose his life...Mali have a right to know abt her kids
..what if something bad happened she thought.....she tried to call Mali to tell her abt Gulfs accident BT at the same time cop entered in house...soaked,shivering and totally dishelved.....aunt med immediately went to cop and asked
Aunt med:-Why ur like this?and what happened to you too?
Cop:-what do you mean by you too?
Aunt med:-Gulf...
Cop:-what abt Gulf?(cut aunt med).
Aunt med:-Gulf met with an accident and he is..
Cop:-accident?where is he(again cut aunt med in middle)
Aunt med:-He is in room..safe and sleepi..
Cop didnt wait to complete his aunt and ran towards his room......when he entered Gulf was sleeping soundly....he checked him head to toe..he caressed his fore head.
Aunt med:-Cop what happened to you...change immediately or else you'll catch cold n fever.
Copter just nod and took his clothes and towel from cupboard and went to bathroom.after 10 min he came out and saw his aunt is holding a cup of hot chocolate for him....he took the hot chocolate from her hand and started drinking....then again aunt med asked
Aunt:-you didn't answer me cop...what happened why you look exhausted and why ur like this.
Cop:-nothing aunt I did overtime...and when I came out it was raining and my car got some technical problem so....I got wet....nothing serious...don't worry.
Aunt:-your not laying
.rite?
Cop:-no...m not...and why should I lie aunt....don't worry and plz go to sleep...its late already.....
Aunt:-OK gdnite
Cop:-gudnite.
After that she left the room and copter sighed heavily.and went to bed beside gulf.

NEXT DAY MORNING

Gulf woke up and got startled cuz copter was just standing infront of him and staring him intensely.

Gulf:-You bastard....you startled me....I would have got heart attack.
Cop:-what happened yesterday?
(ignoring gulfs rant)
Gulf:-nothing....it was an acci...accident.....no..no..nothing serious.
Cop:-an accident?Don't lie to me gulf.
Gulf:-m not laying.(lowered his gaze)
Cop:-ohh really...if it was an accident only.. then those bad dreams wouldn't hit you again...so tell me b4 I loose my cool...and visit ur work place.....and you know once I go there what will happen.
Gulf:-noooo....don't go there...I'll tell you everything......BT swear on me...you won't do anything.
Cop:-I can't swear.
Gulf:-then forget..
Cop:-Gulf......ahhhh....fine I swear on you I won't do anything BT only this time.
Gulf:-OK..
After that gulf told everything to cop from start to end....and cop wanted to take back his promise BT he can't cuz he swear on his brother this time...
Cop:-this time m not gonna do anything...BT only this tym...and Gulf leave this job immediately.
Gulf:-no I can't....I can't b a loser.
Cop:-that bastard is a loser not you....and if you want me to keep my promise...then you have to do what I say...or else I'll tell Mae everything....and you know she will tell me upfrontly to do something to break that voldemorts neck.
Gulf:-BT cop..
Cop:-no but.....you are important than anything....and you can search another job...rite....till the time m working naa...I'll take care of both.
Gulf nodded and agreed..
Gulf:-Fine I'll go tomorrow to give my resignation.
Cop:-mail them...
Gulf:-KKK..
Cop:-good.
After that cop headed to his work and gulf was resting.

AT MSJ HOLDINGS LTD

Everyone reached at office and MSJ was walking back and forth to window BT he can't see what he wanted to see....god knows what he want to see...then he called Jee to come to his cabin...she came in 5 minutes...and sat in front of MSJ
Jee:-what do you want to discuss?
Msj:-abt yesterday's...

Jee:-ohh yesterday's client meeting details and contract details I already mailed you Msj....

Msj:-okkk......and abt

Jee:-ohh...I forgot...clients want to add some more Clauses...so I'll added that as an extra clause.

Msj:-OK....and

Jee:-and...and what MSJ?

Msj:-hmm...nothing you can leave now.

Jee:-fine..(got up and turned towards door and stopped after few steps and turned again to Msj.)

Jee:-and...and...Gulf is fyn....BT( mew was looking at jee without any emotion)...BT he told me that he is resigning.....

Msj:-BT I didn't ask you abt him....and let him do whatever he want to....

Jee:-really Msj?then what do you mean by and...and...and?

Msj:-and...that and means yesterday afternoons meeting which you had done with those investors without me...what is the result of that.(said irritably)

Jee:-oh my God ur something Msj...don't u have a bit of guilt or either regret of what you have done to gulf.

Msj:-Jeerawat(angrily)....
Why do I feel guilty...I hadn't done anything to feel guilty......and abt regret...why do I have these things....whatever happened wasn't intentional.....and he is fyn and safe.....he didn't loose any of his limbs...or did he.......no..rite....so enough...
And lastly don't forget with whom ur talking.....now leave.

Jee left the cabin...and Msj started looking at his phone......and thought..
M the one who saved him....then why should I feel guilty or feeling regretted....what ever.....Gulf kanawut....you didnt even last for 1week.....

Last night with cop n godt

It was a girl whose smiling brightly at cop and holding her umbrella on his head....BT cop was angry and irritated.

Girl:-P....are you OK?
Cop :- m fyn and plz remove ur umbrella nong...I don't like to take help from strangers...m sorry...and also I like rain.
Girl:-BT p...from when u started like rain?
cop was confused by the statement BT suddenly his boss interrupted..
Godt:-Giin....what are you doing here?

Giin:-ohh p godt....I came here with Mae and por for dinner...we were leaving BT then I saw you and when I came near I saw p...
Godt:-fyn...u can leave now(cut Giins sentence)
Giin:-BT p...he is(looking at cop with smiling face)
Godt:-will talk at home....now leave.(said irritably)
Cop was confused BT didnt say anything after that giin left after saying her goodbye to cop and Godt.

Godt:-she is my younger sister...and don't lay ur eyes on her?
Cop:-huh....first I don't care who she is and secondly if she'll b last girl on this planet then also I dont like her....cuz she is related to you.
Godt:-Good......then leave now.

After that cop started to leave BT godt holded his hand and said leave means I'll drop you...
Cop:-no need......I can manage.

Godt:-its quite late...let me..

Cop:-I said no need...and m not a girl...I can look after me...so plz move aside...
After that copter left leaving Godt with an unreadable expression on his face....and don't know how he manage to reach home cuz he's car was in TI Enterprises parking lot...and his phone was dead to even call for cab......

Next Day Afternoon.

Gulf reached Msj holdings office he already mailed his resignation to Jee which she accepted and today gulf is here to take his belongings from his desk....its a Saturday.....official off so nobody will b in office...he will silently take his belongings in front of security and leave.....so when he entered security informed him his things has been moved to store room he can go and take it.......bt when he entered main area a pair of eyes were following his Every movement......

*********"""""""""*********""""""""****
Sorry guys....I wanted to update. this chapter start of this month BT due to lots of work...I couldn't.....plzzz enjoy..
And do vote and comment.....any suggestion or complain will b welcome whole heartily..

Plz stay safe
Stay home
Keep social distancing.