Trouble

Cop POV

After entering hall no.1 I took a deep breathe to relief my tension cuz m at correct place then I called the trouble maker.

Ring...ring...ring...ring...
What the hell itz a 4th cll why he is not picking.
I checked with the client he said they still have 30 mins. to start the ceremony..so i fixed my camera n other thing in 10 min.then I tried calling 1more tym...ohhh he picked

Cop:- Where the hell are you?come fast...
Gulf:-Hello..
(Its not gulfs voice)
Cop:-whose this?where is Gulf?

Gulf phone:-I'm sorry..actually the model is on stage..we are not allowed to rcv clls..BT it was continuously ringing.I thought might b some emergen...

I couldn't let him complete the sentence
Cop:-Model?You mean the person who walks on ramp..right?

Other line:-Yes!!

Fuck I cursed on phone and disconnected.and immediately ran to hall no.2..

As I entered i saw the hall was pack and then I saw Gulf on ramp..he is walking very slow...he looked very scared..suddenly he lost balance and fell BT somebody caught him...thank god he didn't got hurt..BT wait where that man is draging him..I tried to reach their BT cuz of so many people I couldn't reach and lost him..
I went to same direction for search I was in a way when some body grab my hand and asked..

Stranger:-who r u?and what the hell ur doing at this restricted area?Are you also here to make troubles?
Cop:-No...No..no trouble
I mean m not here to make any trouble..m just searching my brother.
(Stranger looked at me head to toe..with suspicious gaze.)

Cop:- m telling truth and then I told that stranger everything..what happened..Then the stranger replied

Stranger:-Ohhh..the person MSJ dragged is ur brother and he is not a model...shittt..MSJ seems very angry..he will definitely do something to take revenge.u know MSJ doesn't have mercy.I hope he will b fyn?

Cop:-Can u plz stop scaring me?
And who the hell is u and that MSJ to punish my brother for a small. mistake.

Stranger:-hey...hey...m not punishing him..BT...
I cut him
Cop:- I won't allow anyone to hurt my bro..do you get tha..
(B4 I could complete my sentence that stranger had shut my mouth and pushed me in a room...I was about to protest BT that person said to keep my voice low after Few minutes.he said

Stranger:MSJ left this area.now Let's go and search ur brother.
Cop:-I beg ur pardon..

Stranger said agn the same word.

Cop:-why the hell u want to help me..are u planning something.mite b kidnap?

Stranger:-Do I look like kidnapper?n why do I kidnap u?
And Do you need help or not?

Of Course I need I said loudly

Stranger:-Then letz go?

We searched for sometime suddenly I heard sobbing voice...its gulfs voice.
I started running to the direction of that Voice..its coming from 1 room..BT that  room is locked..I tried many times to open the door BT no avail.

Then the stranger said
Stranger:-Shorty move aside.

And I moved.that stranger just started moving doorknob and it got open..no actually he broke that knob.
After opening the door we both froze for some seconds

Then I moved forward.I saw gulf sitting on floor both knees bend both hands on knees and hiding his face on it.I know he is scared of darkness n thunder.I called his name slowly
Cop:-Gulfy..he looked up and I froz agn after seing his dishelved condition.

he looked up and I froz agn after seing his dishelved condition

He looked so scared and even he cried.the blood started boiling in my veins BT first I gave him an assuring hug that m here for him for my bro.
Cop:-are u OK?
He just nod.
I said then let's move from here.

I took him with me and that stranger was following us.I took him to our car and told him to sit here I'll just come back with the camera and other thing..he hold my hands and said don't go..BT I assure him I'll come back in 5 mints.then he nods.

I was raging In anger.How can I leave that bastard without any punishment..I didnt see his face BT he will pay for his deeds I'll ruin his show now.

How dare he hurt my brother.I was damn angry.and got inside to hall 2.
Stranger:-hey u said ur Gng to hall no.1 to get ur belongings.

Cop:-not now dude.
Stranger:-Hey easy Tiger..don't do anything stupid.

Cop:-stupid my ass..he deserve whatever I'll do.. he will face for hurting my brother.
Stranger:-You love ur brother very much right?
Cop:-why do I need to tell u everything u ask?
And yes I love everyone whose close to me.
That stranger mumbled something which was inaudible.
Stranger:-whats ur plan?
Cop:- none of ur business..just leave now.
Stranger:-I can't..cuz its my business n ur planning agnst my company?
Cop:-Don't worry u won't get fired cuz nobody knows who did that..
After doing everything I reached hall 1. I took my belongings and left.
Then that stranger asked u didn't do anything..good..then I replied..
Cop:-just wait n watch
5...4...3...2...1 and boooommm.
Electric connection went dim and suddenly water started pouring on stage.and little bit on MSJ
Stranger:-ho...how?whe...when?
He was stuttering.
Cop:-you don't need to know.
And one more thing.
You don't know anything abt it.got it..I said all the words slowly and sternly
I left him dumbfoundedly.

I went to my car..when I entered gulf hugged me..and this time I hugged him tightly and said
Cop:-Don't u dare to leave my sight when ur confused.got it dumbo.
He nods and smiled lightly.

I know he is not weak or fragile to be protected BT loud voice,darkness and thunder is his weakness due to his past.and I won't let anyone ..anyone hurt him at least with these 3 things.for the rest he is capable of protecting his self.

After sometime in car
Gulf:-copgy.
Cop:-hmm..
Gulf:-what did u do?
Cop:-huh?
Gulf:-I mean what u did to fashion show?
Cop:-I was speechless cuz of hi qsn?
I said..
Listen bro.its their fault and I don't want to talk abt it..the journey is very long and u look exhausted.so just go to sleep.OK..and don't think abt others.

He nodded hi head and closed his eyes..and a satisfactory smile crept on my face after remembering the fashion show.

BASTARD

*********"""''""********""""""'""***"***

I know guys I said I'll up date on every Sunday BT what should I do we have a lockdown in my country for next 21 days due to corona virus.
Plzz do vote and comment.

#Stay healthy#stay home#stay safe.