Team part 2

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

That's how our ace scored three consecutive points. Shiratorizawa players were left grasping for air as they saw her jumping high and piercing through their defence.

It was a great strategy, to save her for the next set, it changed the momentum of the game no matter what and she was the player with the most energy left, more than the opponent too.

And that's how Tabe then lead us to victory. I couldn't believe it, we were going to the nationals.

"Ishiko san" I heard Ying yue senpai calling me aside, I knew something was up as she never mentioned me without my nickname.

"Is everything ok senpai?, we won!" I exclaimed at her. "Your brothers team lost" she replied plainly.

*Blink* *Blink* *Blink*

That's just what I did and then I ran to the other stadium. I saw Tooru with Hajime to his side but there was someone in front of them.

I gasped when I saw him.

Ushijima Wakatoshi. He won, like always he used to in middle school.

At home

I knocked my brothers room to enter, he didn't reply so I just went in. He was laying face down on his bed. I sat beside him and ruffled his hair.

"Tooru, do you want to eat something, I was planning on going out, can I bring you something?"

"No, too tired and too sad to eat" he replied his voice sounding muzzled as his face was on the pillow.

"But if you don't eat then you will die, how will you be sad then?" I said sarcastically. "Ugh fine, get me a hamburger, I'm off my diet right now."

"Wait, why are you going out anyways, we could just order in?" He asked rolling over to see my face.

It hit me that moment. He didn't know. I waited for a moment to speak, " we are going to celebrate, the seniors are treating the team".

"Celebrate? .....oh. Ooooohhh" he understood and immediately turned around again. " congratulations I guess, ok you should go now" he blurted out.

I was shocked to say the least. I knew he would be upset he lost but being weird that I won was not like him. He did have a crappy and jealous personality but it gutted me that he wasn't happy for me, not even a bit.

I got up and left. I met Chika by her house and we went to the restaurant our seniors asked us to come.
(Ishiko is wearing the dress in the picture above)

"Congratulations everyone let's go to Tokyo and show those big city schools what we are, cheers!!" Tabe senpai yelled holding soda in her hand.

"We should thank our smart first years for this tbh, they are one talented bunch" Taira san said. "Especially this young talented setter of ours, your game plan was very good Ishi san, I never thought you were so smart being so extremely pretty" she remarked.

I blushed thanking her but I knew I was pretty, I was told that a lot. Me and my brother modeled a lot during middle school and even this first year.

"Well Ishi san, can I ask you something if you don't mind me?" Taira san asked. "Sure, go ahead".

"Do you have a boyfriend? If not, if there anyone you like??" Everyone looked in my direction and watched me go dumb.

"Umm no I don't have a boyfriend at this moment" I replied

"AT THIS MOMENT !! Does that mean our talented freshman had a boyfriend before, in middle school ???!!" Tabe senpai practically yelled earning a smack by Ying yue senpai

I nodded hesitantly, looking to get out of this conversation.

"Tell us Ishi san, is there anyone you like right now? Maybe a player from your brothers team?" Miya san asked slurping her milkshake

"Oh no no no, my brother would kill first then have any of the boys even look at me from his team, but yes if you all insist, I do have a crush on someone" I replied grinning sheepishly earning a wooooh from the team.

"Who is he?"
"Is he from nearby school?"
"Does he play volleyball?"
"Is he good looking? Do you have picture?"
"What position does he play? Is he any good?"
"Did you confess yet?"
"Does he like you back too?"
"Does his feet smell nice?"

I was swarmed with questions until the last one by Tabe san which made everyone look at her.

"Well I am not telling you all anything just yet."I said and saw them pouting.

"Ok ok, just a hint, going to the nationals isn't the only reason why I'm excited to go to Tokyo" I replied and instantly hid my face with my palms when everyone started teasing me.

"Man, I'm so hyped up right now" Tabe san said and winked at me.

Aoba Johsai girls volleyball team-

6. Tabe Suzu
Position- Ace
Third year
Junior high school- Ushimi middle school, Tokyo
Height- 180cm, 5feet 10 inches
Platinum coloured long colour
Golden grey eyes

7. Taira Koyuki
Position- Middle blocker
Second year
Junior high school- Izumidate middle school
Height- 177cm, 5feet 9 inches
Short black coloured bob
Aqua coloured eyes