"I like you"

"The fuck?" 
Ishiko said while reading the text.

"Hey what happened Ishiko san?" Vika asked the girl who abruptly cursed out in between their meal.

"Can you wait for me a minute, I need to make a call" Ishiko said leaving the brunette before she could reply.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Oh chibi chan, I never thought you'd be so eager to call"

"Eh? Kuroo san? Wait, how do you have my number?" Ishiko said surprised that it was him who sent that creepy text but on the next thought, it pretty much makes sense.

"I have my means" he said, very visibly smirking making Ishiko more frustrated.

"Ah I would love to talk to you but I need to go now chibi chan, don't forget, library, after school!" He said hanging up, not letting Ishiko reply.

"Ugh, whatever"

Next day
Library

"So this goes here and this here, right?. Also, I think it's better to put up a presentation too along with the 3D model, what do you think?" Kuroo asked the brown haired girl with notebooks and notes all scattered on the table.

"Hmmm... sounds good to me, I can do the model, you take care of the presentation, I forgot to bring my laptop and using the schools computer would only take up more time"

Ishiko was surprised to see that Kuroo actually just invited her to study, she was sure it was one of his schemes to embarrass her or tease her in any way. It wasn't that she was special to him, he was just that kind of a person.

The two worked for an hour until Kuroo noticed that the girl next to him was actually asleep. He smiled and took out his phone to capture the moment.

 He smiled and took out his phone to capture the moment

He saw her pouty face while she slept. His breath hinged for a moment when his eyes lingered for a while on her lips.

"Damn these hormones" he murmured making Ishiko stir up and open her eyes

She sat up with her hair on her face and looking at Kuroo with one eye open and making an "eh?" face.