The newbies

Ishiko woke up to see a soundly sleeping Kuroo beside her. Last night was something that she couldn't even predict in a hundred years.

She looked at the time at it was around noon already.

"Definitely going to get scolded by the teachers for skipping school again" she thought and got up.

She freshened herself up quick and started prepping something to eat for the both of them.

Just like any girl Ishiko was beyond excited to share her last night endeavors with someone, she decided to call chika and tell her all about it.

"Hello?"

"Hey what's up?"

"Um nothing, what about you how come you sound so chirpy? Did you get some lol?"

"As a matter of fact..." Ishiko said making chika choke on water.

"WHATT??? HOW WHEN WAIT WITH WHO? It's that desk mate right? I knew it?"

"Hey calm down I wanna see you alive when I return. And to answer your question, yes it was Kuroo and it happened last night"

"And you are telling me after what, 12 hours? Humph"

"Hey you are only one I've told"

"Yeah yeah I know. But ishi, it wasn't something you did without thinking right?"
Chika was aware of Ishiko's mental state, she knew she had been battling some problems by her self and wanted to ensure her best friend didn't just lose her virginity to distract herself.

"No it wasn't chika, I know you are worried, but I genuinely wanted to do this, with him."
Ishiko's happy voice was enough to make chika calm, for the time being.

"Well......how was it????"

"Babe, it was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I actually thought I would die with so much endorphins in my body"

"Well I need more details when you return okay? And not the nerd ones that you just gave"

Ishiko could hear some shouting and rumbling in the background of chika, it almost sounded as if someone was arguing or worse fighting.

"Hey what's going on? Sounds like you are in a middle of a street fight."

"Oh it's nothing, just watching some movie in the A/V room, well ttyl, have fun with your boo thing and don't worry about anything okay?"

"Umm alright if you say so, bye and say hi to the team for me"

"They miss you tooo byee"

"Well that was strange, the last time I went to the A/V room the tv was busted and there were no speakers, well maybe they got a new one"
Ishiko thought to her self.

"Yaawwn, what's smelling so good?" Kuroo came up, now wearing his tshirt and joggers.