Chapter 13

Cole's POV

"I love you, babe. Thank you for this."

He is the one who insisted on the kiss. I want more but he stopped when my hand traveled on his back.

"Hey, why are you crying? I didn't call them just to make you cry. Please stop, babe." He leaned on my chest. "Are you that happy?"

"You don't know how much you made me happy. Thank you and...babe, I love Adam Levine too. I just want to let you know."

"Spoiled!"

"I'm just kidding. You really are the best."
I am happy that he appreciates my surprise for him. I won't be tired of giving him more if I will get this kiss in return.

I had a hard time finding their contact. I asked dada to help me find ways to talk to them. That was not for free though. I paid for those three songs. Originally, what they are planning to do is to record a video for Kai but I realized that it would be better if he can talk to them. They declined a gig just for today's live video so I offered double of that gig's fee.

He hugged me tightly again. "Anything for you, okay?"

He kissed me again intensely. Kai is a good kisser and I wonder why. I held his nape and pulled him closer to me. I sat on the lazy boy couch and made him sit on my lap.

"I love you so much, Kai. What did you do to me?"

"I love you, Cole."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is our first monthsary and I learned from Kai that he was in the province to accompany my mom. I've been calling him since the morning but he just replied to me in the afternoon.

"Do you know the date today?" I can't help but get mad. He volunteered to come with mom and it's five hours away from home.

"Listen, babe. I didn't think that we are going    to the province and besides this is my job." He explained.

"Yes, you're job. But do you really have to volunteer yourself at this very important date?  My mom didn't even ask you to come with him. So tell me why are you fucking there! You should have just stayed here in the mansion. Just quit being Elite, damn it!"

"Talk to you later when you have calmed down already."

"There's no way I would calm down. Go home now!"

He dropped the call.

"FUCK!"
I growled.
I tossed the plate from the table.

I saw them looking at me.
These loser guards should have accompanied mom instead of Kai.

I tried calling Kai but he is not answering.

I tried to call mom and he picked up my call on the third ring.

"Mom, what time are you going home?"

"Tomorrow, baby. Why?"

"Go home now. It's our first-month celebration. Why did you bring Kai there?"

"He volunteered. He looks so excited so I brought him along with five others."

"Tell Kai to answer my call, mom. Order him to go home. I want him right now."

"I will try, okay? Calm down, son." My mom said.

"Please, mom."

I asked the servants to prepare the food at exactly 7 PM. It was already 3 PM so Kai might arrive here before 8.

This is our first month together. This is also our first major fight. I already told him how excited I am for this day last week but he really chose to work. Worse is he worked somewhere far away from me.