Chapter 46

Kai's POV

Jin is driving our car today because I need to be beside Cade all the time. It was tiring but every time he smiled sweetly at me, I feel energized again.

"Papa." I was scanning my phone when our little dumpling called me. I saw him pouting his lips for a kiss.

I gave him a quick kiss and it made him giggle.

"Why are you so sweet my little dumpling?" He tried to pull my hand and rubbed his fluffy cheeks on it.

"Cade is sweet? Are you kidding?"  My husband on the other side blurted.

"Shut up if you have nothing better to say to our cutie baby." He is too excited for a baby before but I can't see that excitement now. Our baby Cade is too cute and handsome at the same time.
I looked at our baby in the car seat. "Who do you love?"

"Lab papa."

"How about daddy?" I asked.

"Lab papa."

"I think I really have to change your milk. You should be drinking coffee instead. No snacks for you too, you naughty kid." Cole is being childish for teasing our baby.

We reached the mansion and the gate automatically opened for us. Cade raised both of his hands to reach for me. I unbuckled his car seat belt and carried him.  "Babe, take care of Cade, don't leave him to anyone. He hates being with other people. I just need to double-check the venue." I passed him to Cole.

"Babe, wait. Cade doesn't like being with me too. Can I come with you?"

"You promised me that you can take care of our kid by yourself before. What happened to that?" This husband is all talk.

"I will take care of him. Don't worry....but you need to kiss me!" He pouted asking me for a kiss. It's funny because Cade does this all the time too when he wants me to kiss him.

I was about to kiss him when baby Cade covered his daddy's mouth.

"No kiss papa."

"Okay, papa won't kiss anyone. I will only kiss my one and only love. Who could be papa's only love?"

"Baby!" Cade shouted energetically.

"And what is my baby's name?"

"Ccceeeeyyy----" Cade cannot pronounce his name correctly yet.

"Cole! Yehey. Papa only loves Cole." My husband teased. How childish can this ass be?!

Cade's lips started to shake. He was trying his best not to cry. Cole is annoying. He is not helping at all. How can he expects our baby to be sweet to him if he keeps teasing him like this?!

I carried him again and rub his back. He started to cry so loud when I touched him. "Let's go to the venue with papa, okay?" I turn my burning glares at Cole. "Don't you follow us. You'll just annoy Cade."

"How possessive can that baby be?!" I heard Cole said.

"Papa loves?" This little dumpling is assuring his spot in my heart.

"Don't tell daddy, okay? Papa loves Cade the most. Give papa more kiss." He showered me with his cute little kisses.
We are now in the garden area so I just let him walk freely.

"Baby loves papa."

"Hey, walk straight." Here goes his dad again.

"Babe, give it a break. I want peace for an hour. Stay away from us, please." Our baby is still practicing to walk.
It's not normal for a dad to ask his son to walk straight just to look cool. Our Cade just turned one and no one can blame him for disliking Cole.