Chapter 25

Cole's POV

"Tell me what's heavy-duty again?" That fuckin table almost hurt Kai.

"They said it was strong. It is made of a premium thick glass." I answered my boyfriend who is making fun of me.

"Babe, but they didn't say you can fuck on that table."

"I was wrong. Stop mentioning this. Do not go out until I made sure that everything is clean." I left him lying on the bed.

"Clean it well."

"Yes, babe."

I just called one of our maids from the mansion. Who said I am going to clean it by myself?

Almost an hour and she came to clean everything. "Make sure to vacuum the whole floor. I am going to kick you out from the mansion if Kai happens to step even the tiniest piece of broken glass."

"Yes, sir." She was our middle-aged maid from the mansion. "But what happened here, sir?"

"You wouldn't want to know. Be quick."
I answered. This gossip girl will be spreading the rumor again for sure.

When I returned to the room, Kai is already half asleep.

"Babe, everything is clean now but you still need to wear slippers."

"Good night." His eyes were closed.

"It is still early." I moved closer to him.
"I thought you want more."

"Wait for the next two weeks again." He covered his self with a blanket. "I am tired. I almost got hospitalized earlier because of your exhibition. Table your fuckin face."

"I am hard."

"I know because you keep poking my ass."

"One more, please. You just have to stay still.." I asked Kai.

"Babe, I have duty tomorrow."

"Your duty is me. Don't forget. Please, babe."

"Do what you want." I got permission. Lube on his hole, then on my dick and now I am ready to be inside him again.

He was lying on his side. I just moved closer to him and spooned him. I insert my dick slowly.

"Uuughhhh. Fuck."

"Ssshhh. Just rest babe. I will just do it gently."

"Uuuhhh... Babe...it still hurts." I immediately pulled my dick out.

"Why? What's wrong?" I am worried about him. He sounded like he was really hurt.

"I think I will never get used to your size." He liked it earlier. His ass was still soft from our sex.

"Does it really hurt?"

"I can manage. Go on please." I am hesitating. My dick is still hard rock but I am worried that we will need time for him to recover again. "Babe, fuck me. I am fine. Please."

I pushed my dick. "Stay still. Let me just dip it inside for a while. It is so warm." I thrust gently and that's when Kai pulled me to hug him more. I am on his back whispering how much I love him.

I can feel Kai's nails digging into my arm. "Babe, this is good. Nice and deep."

"It doesn't hurt anymore?" I asked him.

"Better now. Hhhhnmm."

"Good. I love doing this to you."

"To others too."