Chapter 45

Kai's POV

"Just let him be, Kai. Continue eating." Ma'am Thea said.

Cole left me at the dining table with the Kiriguns. He should be aware that I am not comfortable here without him. My dad said that I need to act tough and confident all the time because I am an Elite and being a member of this group demands respect.

"Don't you have a plan of having a kid with Cole?" Sir Type asked me with a serious tone. I am more scared of him now than Sir Tharn after that accident with Cole.

"Baby, Kai is still young." Sir Tharn told him.
"Maybe he just..." He stopped what he is saying when Sir Type looked at him angrily.

"I actually have no problem with it but we never talked about this yet. I want more time with Cole for now." I answered nervously.

"Explain it to him. He will understand." I think I can finally breathe freely after hearing this to his mama Type.

"I will." I think I cannot swallow my food in front of them without Cole.

Finally, the lunch ended. I need to step out of this mansion for air. I want to be alone first.

"Where's Sir Cole?" Jin asked me.

"I don't know."

"LQ? Do you think we are going to stay here today?"

"LQ your face. I hope not. I don't want to stay but it is still up to him. If he looks for me, tell him I am in the garden."

I walked to their beautiful mini paradise and lay down on the grass. This is my favorite place of this mansion, the exact spot where sir Tharn and Type held their wedding.

In few months, I'll be marrying Cole. I am pretty sure about our love for each other. What I don't know is if this love more than enough to make our marriage lasts.

More than an hour of resting here and still no trace of him. Every time we go to this place we just keep on having a misunderstanding.

"Text me what time you are planning to go home so I can give the guards a heads up." I texted him. He didn't reply and I am so done with waiting so I decided to search for him inside.

Sir Tharn noticed when I entered the house so he asked me to go to Cole's favorite room. I asked for permission to grab some drinks from their fridge for Cole and Sir Tharn just let me do what I want.

I am collecting my thoughts while walking my way to that room. I knocked gently on the door. "Babe, I'll enter."

He was sitting on the corner of the bed shirtless. He has really a hobby of showing off his perfectly sculptured abs.

"I messaged but you didn't reply." He pointed the phone on the bedside table to me. "What was that about earlier?"

"Why? I just dropped some facts." He said calmly.

"It's not that I hate the idea of having kids. You should have understood my part too. It's too early to marry at my age already, what more to have kids. Can we just focus on each other first? Are you trying to imply that you just want to marry because of that?" We need to clear all the misunderstandings we have.

"Why not? Why are we talking about age? You don't have to worry about taking care of the kid. I can solely do that. If you are not ready to be a parent, so be it, I can be responsible for the kid. I just need your approval so we can be both parents of the kids."

"It doesn't work like that. If you are telling me that we can have a kid and you can be responsible for it solely then why just have a kid on your own? Don't involve me then. Make your own kid. I won't do it. Not now." I said to him. To be honest, it's too early to be planning about this. I want to marry him but having kids is a different thing.