"Anything?," Jungkook asked with a very suggestive smirk on his face.
Feeling, once again, utterly embarrassed, the other slapped his chest with a little squeak leaving his throat.
"My god, what's up with you today? Why are you being such a pervert?," he whisper-shouted, cheeks fiery red.

Jungkook laughed.
"I'm sorry, I promise I'll stop or I might accidentally kill you of embarrassment. And we do not want that," he spoke lightly, kissing the top of the blonde's head.

"As if you don't everyday," said blonde spoke inaudibly, looking at the other with his eyes full of love.
"Jungkookie? What are we gonna do about prom? We're not gonna make it. But I wanted to dance with you...," he then spoke glumly, the ravenette frowning.

"You know, I might actually have an idea. This may come as a shocker, but I talked to Jimin." Taehyung's eyes immediately lit up.
"You and Jiminie are finally friends? Oh my god, yay!," he exclaimed happily.

"Oh no, definetely not friends. Or anything close to that. Hey, don't look so disappointed. I actually have good news for you, my little prince," Jungkook reassured, lifting the other into his lap and hugging his waist affectionately.

"So, I had a thought. We could make our own fake prom party, we just need a room, music and a few other people. And maybe some drinks and snacks. Jimin talked to Mr. Kim and kind of explained the situation to him. I'm sorry about that, by the way! His doing, not mine." Taehyung gave him a reassuring smile, signalling that it was fine.

"Anyways, Mr. Kim kindly agreed to give us the gym, we just need to set a date. Week-end would be ideal, preferably Saturday. I also told my parents and they'd gladly do the catering service. Jimin can borrow speakers from his dance studio. So, what do you say? A night full of happiness in case everything will go to dust eventually?" He stroked the blonde's hair gently, booping their noses against each other.

Taehyung smiled with watery eyes, nodding eagerly.
"Oh my god... That sounds so, so amazing. Chae can come, with Lisa preferably, Jimin and his girlfriend can come, Yoongi can come... And you thought of such a thing? Who knew you could get even more romantic?," he enthused.

"Oh my god, I love you so much!"
Jungkook widened his eyes briefly as he felt his lover grab his head and crash his lips onto his fervently, the back of his head kind of slamming into the brick wall behind him and leaving him dizzy for a moment. But he regained his conscience very shortly after and smiled into the kiss, getting into it as he embraced the other fully.

They kept going on like this for a while, until...

"...Uh, guys? I don't want to intrude or anything, but you're on school property right now. Do you really have to make out right in front of the gym building?"
The two of them immediately broke their session, Jungkook frowning at the intruder and Taehyung smiling happily, climbing off his boyfriend's lap running up to said intruder.

"Oohhh, Yoongi! I haven't seen you around much lately, how are you doing? You must be super stressed right now, all the recitals and exams on top? I hope you're still resting well and taking care of yourself! And guess what? I have really, really good news!," he rambled, throwing himself into the shorter boy's arms and hugging him tightly.

The smaller boy, feeling a bit suffocated and overwhelmed at the blonde's sudden outburst, nevertheless smiled his warm signature gummy smile and patted Taehyung's back softly.
"Hi to you too, it's nice to see you again aswell," he then said.

As they loosened the hug, Yoongi's eyes fell onto his friend's collarbone and widened immediately.
"Oh my god, cover that up! My innocent eyes..."
Blushing, the blonde threw his shirt's collar over the mark and threw an alarmed look to Jungkook, who just sat there and smirked.

"Oopsie. Anyways, I wanted to invite you to a party-kind of thing. I'll tell you all the details. I don't know when it is yet but I want it to be on a Saturday. This is really, really important for me so please come? And bring a dance partner, maybe? I promise, there won't be many people!," he rambled, the younger's face screaming nothing but confusion.

"Umm... okay. I don't really go to parties, actually. But I'll consider it, definetely. If it's that important for you... I'll ask my sister if she can come with me." He gave an awkward smile, Taehyung beaming instantly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Shit, the bell just rang so we need to get to class now, Jungkookie. Bye, Yoonie, and thank you again!" Pulling Jungkook up by his hand, he waved excitedly while distancing himself slowly, disappearing inside the pretty gloomy-looking gym building.

"He can be a bit strange sometimes...," Yoongi mumbled to himself.

"But I like that about him. He's one of a kind." He smiled sweetly, his smile becoming wider and wider gradually.

And that was when he realized how much he appreciated Taehyung's friendship.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(A/N: before this year ends, can we please list up all the things that we lost because of corona? 🙃

as always thank you for reading and i love you, there's gonna be a big time skip soon btw 💜💜)