Chapter 15: Last-year of Middle School & Training

Start from the beginning

Now, Izuku had gotten these techniques worked on he did experiment with trying to create new uses for solar energy outside of his body. Izuku learned that he can form weapons with his energy that have a burning sensation for his opponents. The longer the weapon is against someone the more likely it will cause an actual burn instead of just heating their skin up. Izuku learned that it takes way too much energy for weapons that he would throw or complex-shaped weapons. Instead, Izuku focused on blunt type weapons. As such, Izuku was able to create a Bo weapon which he was already proficient in wielding due to training with Fang. Izuku just had to work on energy usage to maintain the weapon. He had to keep supplying energy to maintain the form of the weapon but it wasn't that much that it was impactful like more complex-shaped weapons. 

Another attack method that Izuku discovered on accident during quirk training at school was a small blast attack

Another attack method that Izuku discovered on accident during quirk training at school was a small blast attack. Izuku had formed a small amount of energy in his hands and had just let it go without realizing it. This created a small blast to be sent off from his hand. The teacher told him to only experiment with it at the titan training grounds or in high school since they will have the grounds to keep people staff from any failed experiments. 

Luke:

Luke's training was focused on his shape-shifting speeds. He also discovered that he can shapeshift into other people as well when he was thinking of Izuku when he was in the middle of a shape-shifting. This caused confusion for a few seconds before they all realized what happened. Soon Luke fell out of the shape-shifting due to the energy drain. "Well, that was interesting but draining," he said. As such, a lot of his training during school was on his newly discovered ability to shift into other people which would be an amazing stealth and information gathering skill. He couldn't use other people's quirks but it still would allow information to be gathered by spying. One day Luke also discovered that he could travel through electrical devices. He had done this on accident when he was pulling his lighting ability on his tail and had transformed himself into an electrical current and went into a power source nearby. It took him about 10 minutes to figure out how to transform back though. As such, the teachers required him to have a staff member present whenever he tested it.

Kyle:

Kyle's training was similar to Luke's. However, he discovered his void abilities could be expanded a bit more. He was able to pull his void energy across his body and move into shadows and appeared in another location. As such, he had discovered shadow traveling. The teachers recommend that he test if he could bring other people or items with him. As such, they had a student with a clone quirk make a clone and had it taken through the shadows which showed it was possible but more draining on his energy. As such that became one of Kyle's focuses to get his energy usage down for quick travel since he aimed to be able to take the entire group with him in one go and still be able to fight. He also learned how to shape-shift into other people once Luke discovered the ability. He had luke explain how he did it and everyone was happy to find out that he could do it as well. As such, luke had two new things to train and get the energy consumption down for the rest of the middle school quirk training.

Seth:

Seth's training focused on his transformation speed and creating new wind attacks out of his mouth. He was able to transform is air bullets into wind blade attacks. He found out it took more energy currently but saw that the wind blades did more precise damage with cutting where the bullets did blunt damage. He also figured out that he can control the air in his area and started to train in this aspect. If he got it powerful enough he could in theory create tornados. As such, this was where Seth spent most of his time during his last year of middle school. 

Leon:

Leon's quirk training was more straightforward since he had spent a lot of his childhood training his math skills to help his quirk training. As such, he focused on his speed of changing between vectors. Though one day he saw a hero on TV use some blade weapons and throw them. This created an idea in his mind of using some form of control over blade weapons. A teacher that had skills as a weapon handler provided some blunt blades and helped Leon learn to use them. Leon soon figured out how to use vector on the blades in an efficient manner but then discovered that he could also use vector again on the blades in a certain distance if he had touched it once with vector control. This leads him to have some form of telekinesis over the blade weapons. As such, Leon started to expand his area of control on how far away he could still control his blades and how much mental work it took.

Soon their training was progressing well. The boys even increased their physical training with the Titan's group agents and by mid-year were able to take on most mid-level agents without much struggle in quirkless combat. Soon, it was decided that Titan was going to teach the boy's group combat teamwork and skills. Though they were one member short of an entire tactical assault team, they could still act as one with their five members since they are all-powerful quirk users and have a good range of skills for individual combat quirk or no quirk. As such, a titan assault team-taught took them through the Titan's teamwork assignments and got the team up to the basic standard of a newer assault team that would be formed. Overall, for basic hero work and high school, the teamwork would put them on a higher scale since Titan's standards are far higher than anyone else for combat skills. 

"Hey, guys. Should we have a name for our group? I know we spend almost all of our time together and I was thinking we could create an agency together in the future." Izuku said to his group as they were resting on the training platform in the Titan tower. All of the boys just looked at Izuku and just realized that he had a good point. "Indeed, but what would we call ourselves?" Leon asked. Everyone just sat down and threw ideas out. "How about Featherless?" said Seth. "We have three people with more mystical related quirks and we all have soulmate bonds inside our group which could be linked to fate and myths of finding soulmates but none of our wings or anything so featherless. We are featherless myths." Seth said. This earned some nods and soon everyone agreed. "So from now on, we are featherless!" Izuku said. Everyone agreed and then nodded. "Also, you're the leader Izuku!" Leon said with a grin. Izuku just froze at that. "Wh... what! Why me!" Izuku asked. Everyone just chuckled at that.

"Well, you are really the leader of the group already. Though Luke, Seth, and I are more dominant and you and Leon are submissive in the relationships. We all tend to follow you and your actions. Also, you tend to be the one that directs the group in training, and anything else we do, we all have also been spending more and more nights at your place as well since your dad gave us each a room to sleep overnight in. You just fit for it." Kyle said with a grin on his face. "Fine... and I'm not submissive!" Izuku pouted until Luke and Kyle soothed him with their tails they brought out. "Yup.. submissive." teased Leon. Izuku just stuck his tongue out at Leon. "Traitor," Izuku said to him. Soon they all finished up the last of their workouts and training and moved to go get cleaned up.

-- Time Skip --

"Hello, boys," Hisashi said as all the boys arrived in the main living room and sat down on the couches. "Hello, Hisashi." said all of the boys while Izuku just walked up and hugged his dad. "How's work today dad. I know there been some increase in work since the work that I've been given has increased as well." Izuku asked. As the years passed, Izuku has taken more work from his father's position and done a lot more administrative work for the companies so he would get skilled enough to take over the company when the time came. "Overall good. It's that time of the year when work just increases like normal. Are you all ready for the end of the year? You have about 2 months left before you graduate and start your last break before high school. I know you all have your costumes ready since Titan has designed them and made them. You've all taken some Asian theme into your costume to a point." Hisashi said. Everyone just agreed and stated they were ready for high school. They wanted to get in and graduate as soon as possible because they were in the advanced classes which would let them graduate after a year and a half as long as they pass all of the tests and exams. 

Everyone decided to just sleepover for the night and went to their respective rooms. Hisashi refused to allow the boys to share a room until they were in high school and had all aged over 14 which was the german age of consent. Hisashi would always give Kyle and Luke a glare when they would go upstairs and Izuku would just glare back at Hisashi. Izuku wanted the dam tails to snuggle with at night!