Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter

Start from the beginning

Echo-Shade: "There you go. Told you it wouldn't be a big deal." He said crossing his arms with a smile.

N: Echo-Shade looked at her and stopped smiling and uncrossed his arms.

Echo-Shade: "What's wrong?"

Aika: "I honestly don't know. I've been feeling weird for some reason, like...my minds in a fog. I feel warm sometimes but then mostly I just feel cold." She said as she poked at the chicken.

Echo-Shade: "Is it because you miss Lea and the others?"

Aika: "That's part of it. I-i-it doesn't matter. Thanks for getting me the food Echo." She said giving him a warm smile while rubbing his head.

N: Echo-Shade stayed by her side to keep her company. Aika separated the apples from her salad and put them on a napkin for Echo-Shade. He happily ate the apples one by one, Aika let out a chuckle and rubbed his head.
The girls saw Aika and headed over to her.

Yaoyorozu: "Hey Amari."

Uraraka: "Sorry it took us so long, the lunch rush can get kinda difficult." She said with a nervous smile.

Toru: "Tell me about it. You have no idea how hard it is to get a salad."

Jiro: "Hope you didn't wait too long. The others will be here soon."

Aika: "It's fine, and besides I don't mind waiting. I mean it's not like I was waiting alone." She said as she patted Echo-Shade on the head.

N: Echo-Shade closed his eyes and and enjoyed the head pat as he ate another apple.

Yaoyorozu: "Oh we're sorry, we're being rude. It's nice to see you again..."

Echo-Shade: "Echo-Shade."

Yaoyorozu: "Echo-Shade. That's a nice name."

Uraraka: "Yeah, I think it sounds kinda cool."

Echo-Shade: "Thank you. But you can call me Echo if you'd like." He said as he gave them a nod.

Toru: "Oooo, I like that. Echo, oh what about shades? Or shady? Can we call you one of those names too?" She asked as she waved her spoon at him.

Jiro: "Toru! Take it down a notch, sorry about her she gets a little out of hand."

Toru: "I do not!" She said while waving her arm up and down.

Echo-Shade: "It's alright, you can call me whatever you want. Actually you remind me of someone who was energetic and joyful as you." He said while eating an apple.

Toru: "Aww thanks, your so sweet."

N: Toru leaned over the table and rubbed his head. Echo-Shade put his head down with his eyes closed and smiled, as he enjoyed the affection he was receiving. This made Aika smile seeing them get along. They all giggled and ate their food.

Uraraka: "So Echo-Shade can eat too?" She asked Aika.

Aika: "Yes, but he mostly just eats apples. That's why I gave him some of my apples from my fruit salad. We both like apples." She said as she took a bite of her rice.

Toru: "Wow he can talk, eat, and he looks like Dark Shadow? They could be brothers." She said as she ate a piece of bread.

Aika: "I don't know about that, but yeah they do have similarities." She said as she ate an apple.

Yaoyorozu: "You know who else likes apples? Tokoyami. So it looks like you two have something in common too." She said with a grin.

Aika: "I don't think that counts as having something in common Yaoyorozu. I'm pretty sure everyone likes apples."