❄︎𝔰𝔦𝔵❄︎

Start from the beginning

"We did not need to know that, Harry."Blaise said. "Next time we will not ask."Draco quickly said. I nodded with a satisfied mew.

Then the day went by smoothly in all classes. Especially since Ronald made a fool out of himself.

Honestly, I was buzzing with happiness for the rest of the day at the news I had just found out.

Everyone was curious about even interested in why I was happy.

Draco, Blaise, and Pansy just thought it is because I had a good shag and Cedric, who came to visit, just thought it was me being a huge cinnamon roll.

At some point, I did go visit Charlie and told him the news. He was really excited about it too.

And to show his excitement, he did as Draco, Pansy, and Blaise thought he did earlier. The sex this time was full of love, intimacy, and passion.

It was all I needed today from him and all I ever wanted at that moment. By dinner, I exhausted myself from the excitement.

Blaise had to pull me against him so I wouldn't fall and Draco had to baby me by feeding me, which the whole of Slytherin thought adorable.

After dinner, we went to our rooms and passed out.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Walking out of my bathroom, I ignored the three intruding people in my room and crawled into my bed pulling the piles of blankets over my head.

"Harry! I think you should see Madame Pomfrey and stop avoiding her."Draco said.

"She's going to smother me, Dray! I just want to be left alone today!"I whined.

"But we're worried about your health, Harry. This could be very serious."Pansy explained. I groaned as I popped my head out of the blankets.

"I can't even keep a secret from you three for less than a day. It was a good thing I told Charlie first."I grumbled.

"What are you talking about, Har?"Blaise questioned. I sighed. "...I'm pregnant."I said.

The three stood there processing what I just said.

It took them about two minutes to do just that and they unexpectedly jump on me with excitement causing me to mewl in surprise.

"Guy's! Personal space!"I yelped as they started kissing all over my face. "Not going to happen."Pansy said. "You love us."Draco said.

"Ugh! Fine."I said as a huge smile appeared on my face as I cuddled them. We stayed in that position until Nova woke up hungry.

I quickly summoned clothes on for the day, and let him go underneath my shirt to feed.

"We should go down for breakfast. You at least have to try to eat a little bit of something."Blaise said.

Thinking about food makes me want to go back to that bathroom and throw everything up in the toilet. "Mm, I don't know."I said with hesitation.

"At least drink some tea and eat a chocolate croissant."Pansy said without leaving room for me to argue. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine."I grumbled as I got up holding Nova and we all walked out of my room.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

sorry for this chapter being a little bit shorter. it'll be a little bit longer next time.

 it'll be a little bit longer next time