015

fifteen

"Where are we going?"

Chenle didn't answer. He just kept on dragging Renjun until they stopped by the corner of the garden - facing the tall metal gates that stops them from seeing the outside world. Well, that doesn't stop Chenle from going out especially at night - at this exact date.

"Chenle-" Renjun's breath hitched when he felt himself being lifted off from the ground bridal style.

"You might wanna hold tight."

Those five words were enough for the human to circle his arms around the orange haired male's neck tightly, letting the jacket around him fall off to the ground as Chenle jumped up to the trees- jumping from tree to tree.

Renjun didn't say anything and felt his heart drop whenever the vampire skipped from tree to tree. The human buried his head against Chenle's neck, having enough of the feeling of his heart dropping. The orange haired male sneaked in a smile, finding the human in his arms quite adorable before hopping into another tree and jumped to the ground.

As much as Chenle didn't want Renjun to let go, "You can let go now."

Renjun pulled away from the vampire's neck as he felt him letting him stand on his feet. The human frowned at where they are, creeped out at the ambiance the place is giving him.

"Where are we?" Renjun proceeded to ask.

Chenle once again didn't say a word and just entered the opened gates, passing from stone to stone as Renjun followed him from behind, not feeling safe whenever Chenle took a step forward.

"This is where father saw me." The vampire said, stopping in front of a stone that engraved a letters of his loved one. "My foster father." Chenle added, caressing the letters on the stone.

The human looked around, "This old cemetery?"

Chenle hummed in response, "I was staring at this stone the very same day today, but a hundred years ago, wondering why he left me all alone." He sighed. "It was also the same time my foster father - Mark hyung's biological dad - took me in."

With Chenle emphasizing the 'he', Renjun fixed his gaze at the vampire and looked at him with worry present in his eyes.

"I was questioning why did he leave me on the burning building, yet he was still the one who died." By now, Chenle felt tears rolling down his cheeks, but that didn't affect the tone of his voice. "Renjun-ah."

The said male tensed from his place, muttering out a soft 'yes' as a response to Chenle's call. The latter took a deep breath, letting his hand slid down from the tablet of stone as he looked down and turned around. Renjun's heart raced at the vampire's posture, there's definitely something wrong with Chenle right now.

Renjun took a step back, carefully and quietly as he backed away from the orange haired vampire. He's doesn't know what's happening, but he got a clue to run away because the way Chenle is acting right now isn't really Chenle-like.

"I can hear your heart, Injunnie." The orange haired vampire smirked. Though Renjun didn't see it, he can feel it through his words.

"Calm down, Renjun." He thought to himself. "Don't panic, don't run."

"I like how it's beating for me." Chenle looked up creepily, eyes blood red as Renjun's eyes widened, heart dropping for the nth time but this time it's Chenle looking dangerously at him.

Renjun took two steps back before feeling himself being pinned to the ground. It all happened in a blink of an eye and he can't even register what is happening right now. The vampire stared intently at Renjun's milky white skin, eyes travelling to his neck that is painted with faint red circles.

"C-Chenle," The human muttered, attempting to snap the vampire back to reality - which didn't help at all.

"Aw, look at you looking so weak despite having the chance to run away from me." Chenle chuckled, brushing Renjun's hair back as he used his other hand to support the human's back.

Chenle drew his face closer to Renjun, giving the vulnerable human a good look in the face before using his free hand to outline his jaws down to the collarbone. "I wonder.."

Renjun pursed his lips in a thin line, soon feeling the vampire's lips ghosting over his collarbone, "How it would feel like to pierce my fangs on this skin?"

That was all Chenle said before actually doing it, earning a distressed gasp from the human underneath him.

Pain started to enter Renjun's veins as he tried his best not to scream. Honestly speaking, it hurts so bad but he's scared they'll enjoy it more if he screams - which may lead to his death.

Chenle pulled away for a while, his blood red eyes fading to light red but still haven't regained his sanity. "Where's your scream, Injun-ah? Come on, I want to hear it."

Renjun didn't say anything as Chenle sucked onto the four little holes he made a little bit more. He gripped onto the vampire's sleeves as another wave of pain rush through every part of his body especially his collarbone.

"S.. S-Stop. Pl-Please." Renjun pleaded, somewhat shaking Chenle to snap him back to reality.

Chenle did come back to reality, but he never felt the need to apologize. He pulled away from Renjun and stared at the panting male on the ground, whose collarbone is purplish and red. The vampire carefully made Renjun sit up, letting the human rest for a while as he stared at a distance.

"C-Chenle?" Renjun blinked, still panting as he went to look behind him - only for Chenle to pull him closer to him as they stood up from the ground.

"Got a room for one more? You look like you enjoyed feasting over there."

Renjun felt his heart race and Chenle used an arm to wrap it around his petite body, letting hin bury his face on the orange haired male's chest. The voice isn't familiar with him and it doesn't sound like any of Chenle's brothers.

"Possessive now, aren't we?" The person laughed as Renjun felt him walk closer to them.

"Take a step closer or you'll burn."

The person snorted, "Oh, I'm scared!" He acted sarcastically before laughing yet again. "Now, are you done? Is it my turn?"

Chenle gave him a death glare and if looks could kill, the person genuinely felt like he's going to die because of the glare. But he won't show it or else he'll be viewed as a weakling.

Renjun felt Chenle's arms tighten around him as the vampire hissed at the stubborn person that just joined them.

"You don't have a turn, Choi Beomgyu." Was all Chenle said before scooping Renjun in his arms and actually threw fire to where Beomgyu is and jumping up to the trees - heading back to the mansion.

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───