021

twenty—one

Head throbbing in agony, Renjun sat up from his bed and massaged his head. He didn't really plan on sleeping on the pool, but he was just tired at the lack of sleep the day prior and he also wanted an alone time with himself which is why the indoor pool was the last choice - but he didn't know he would sleep there.

The pain on his head was completely forgotten the moment Renjun thought about who changed him into comfortable clothes and who cleaned him up from the pool. He already had an idea on who it is and if he is going to be honest, it's embarrassing to talk about it.

"Did.. Did he just saw my.."

Renjun's cheeks heated up, burying his head in his hands in embarrassment as he heard the door open. The male moved his fingers to create a space to peek at whoever entered, only to see Donghyuck holding a tray of food whilst already wearing his uniform.

Thank the heavens it wasn't Chenle.

"I heard that you fell asleep on the pool," Donghyuck started, placing the tray of food by the bedside table as he checked the time on his watch, "It's fifteen minutes before eight and it's best if you just stay at home. We'll let the butlers take care of you."

"Y-You're going to school without me?" Even Renjun didn't know why he stuttered, it just came out naturally.

Donghyuck smiled at his question and sat at the edge of the bed, "I'm not good with this human shit but the butler did tell me that you're sick after getting your temperature since Chenle informed us that you felt hotter than the usual." The tanned male ruffled his hair before standing up and handed the human a cup of tea, "Anyways, I'll get going. They're probably waiting for me. I'll see you later."

That was all Donghyuck said before saluting with his two fingers and disappearing through thin air, scaring Renjun off.

He's here for like a month or two already yet he still wasn't used to their abilities and inhumane behavior. Renjun sighed and sipped the tea - fortunately, it was a real tea despite the faint hue of red present in the tea given to him.

A few knocks was heard on the door, making Renjun avert his attention to the door and muttering a soft 'come in' which is hopefully loud enough to be heard from the other side. Fortunately, it is after hearing the door click and pyshed open, revealing another butler that he's unfamiliar of.

"Sir, the y-"

"Uh, Renjun is fine." Renjun cut him off, ignoring the pain on his head as he placed the cup of tea back on the tray Donghyuck gave him.

The butler blinked, "Um, R-Renjun, the young masters ordered me to take care of you. Are you feeling well, or do you still need more rest?"

"Ah, no I can just-"

The male paused for a moment, leaving the butler hanging as he thought of what he is going to do for the moment. Renjun curved his lips up in a smile, "Actually... Do you have art room here or something?"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"Why were you even called by the principal?" Jaemin asked, stirring his drink with the plastic straw as he looked at Mark who looks rather baffled.

"No clue." The oldest replied, walking first before them as he opened the door of the limousine since classes for the day just ended. Jaemin stared at his back weirdly before averting his gaze to his brothers, who just shrugged at Mark's unusual behavior.

"What did you two talk about then? For sure the principal talked to you about something." Jaemin sipped on his drink, following the older male into the limo with the others also doing the same, sitting on their respective places.