010

ten

"You two are bickering since this morning. Mind telling me what happened?" Jungwoo intervened the two that is now fighting over the piece of cake Jungwoo gave them.

"Renjun yelled out something that's not supposed to be heard by other people!"

"I was surprised okay! I didn't know that guy is your-" Yangyang immediately cut him off by yelling out random things as well as placing a hand on his mouth to prevent him from saying anything. "Renjun, shut up!"

Unconsciously pressing his hands on a certain spot on Renjun's neck, the latter winced in pain which didn't go unnoticed by both Yangyang and Jungwoo. The youngest of the three inmediately tore his hands off the male, his playful expression changed to a worried one as Renjun whimpered.

"H-Hey.. Y-You okay?"

Jungwoo stood up from his seat and walked around the table, sitting on the chair beside Renjun and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his uniform- revealing four holes engraved on his neck.

"It's fresh.."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry.." Yangyang bit his lip, seeing the familiar bruised wound on Renjun's neck.

Jungwoo fished something on his pocket and pulled it out, taking both the youngers' attention. The male opened the small container and took a good amount before placing it on the fresh wound on Renjun's neck.

Renjun whimpered, "I-It hurts."

"I know, it's ointment. Don't worry." Jungwoo replied, still rubbing the ointment as he used his free hand to slide it back on his pocket.

"Do you usually carry things like that around?" Yangyang asked as the oldest among them stood up and went back to his seat across them.

"Yeah. Lucas told me to carry things like this, it's a vampire school after all." He replied, taking his fork and scooped up a portion of the cake before eating it.

Both Yangyang and Renjun blinked, "Who's Lucas?" The two asked at the same time.

"Oh, remember the man that took care of me? That's his name. He's a vampire also." Jungwoo explained, munching on the cake he ate.

The other two formed their lips in an 'o' as they nodded, understanding what the older meant. Minutes passed and lunch- in the middle of the night- soon ended, making the three of them clean their mess up and head back to their classroom.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

The bell rang indicating that class ended. Their professor eventually wrapped things up for their lesson before dismissing the class. Renjun stood up from his seat and fixed his things, obviously rushing as he didn't want to experience the same thing that happened yesterday from Jisung.

He is tired, yes, but that doesn't stop him from rushing.

"Are you in a hurry?" Yangyang popped up behind him, scaring the rushing male a little but soon brushed it off.

"Not really, I just don't want to experience the same thing that happened yesterday." Renjun sighed, swinging his bag on his shoulder, also bidding goodbye to both Yangyang and Jungwoo.

"Take care!" Jungwoo yelled out at Renjun who is heading out of the classroom.

The chinese male sighed, walking down the stairs quickly yet carefully. He soon reached the entrance and noticed how the six of them weren't there yet.

So much for rushing down for nothing.

Renjun let out an exhausting sigh for the second time of the day. If he's being honest, he didn't know why he rushed down quickly. Either he didn't really want to feel that speed thing with Jisung yesterday, or he just missed them, or he just wanted to go home and rest.

Renjun glanced at the watch they gave him, with the time giving out half past three in the morning. He wanted to try press the button at the side, but prevented himself from doing so as he thought he may disturb them from what they're currently doing.

"Renjun, right?"

The male flinched at his place, looking up to a person with unfamiliar face. Renjun gulped and nodded hesitantly, trying his best not to freak out at the gaze the person is giving him.

The person smiled, "Come with me." Is was he said before taking Renjun's arm and pulling him away from the building.

Renjun's face was painted in confusion, using his free hand to try to let go from the person's hold- but failing as he was tired and weak enough.

"W-What.. U-Uhm, w-where are y-you taking me?" The chinese uttered, enough to be heard by the person dragging hin away.

"Somewhere." The person said, stopping for a while as cars passed by.

Renjun used all of his strength left to get away from the person's hold, struggling to break free as he didn't know who the person was nor knowing where the person will take him.

"Try breaking free, you'll regret it."

Renjun stopped doing anything, feeling the grip on his arm getting tighter and slowly feeling it hurting him. The chinese whimpered, looking back to see that he is meters away from the building.

The fact that there's a person dragging him to nowhere and made him feel weaker than before is a red flag. Renjun used his free hand to press the button on the watch, hopefully gaining the attention of the six of them.

The gate of the university is in sight already, and the chinese is worried that none of them got the signal from the watch-

Renjun yelped, feeling himself grabbed by the waist and was pulled away in a swift move from the person that was dragging him. A sigh of relief escaped Renjun's mouth as he saw Jaemin and Mark dealing with the person that just dragged him out of nowhere.

"You alright?"

Renjun looked up to see Jeno holding hin by the waist as he caught his breath, nodding excessively. "J-Just tired."

Jeno gave him an eyesmile, "Rest, then." He said softly, crouching down in front of him to give him a piggyback ride.

"Ah, the almighty Mark Lee and Na Jaemin." The person smirked, caressing his hands from the sudden attack of the two. "Nice to finally see you."

"What do you want from him?" Jaemin started, feeling his eyes turn slowly to red as anger rushed through his veins.

The person chuckled, "Oh you know, a lot of rumors going around that there's a boy hanging out with the millionaire's sons and his blood smells sweet and all that jazz," He said, still caressing his hands. He's gonna admit, that hurts so much. "And decided to check it out."

"His blood is what you're looking for?" Jaemin cracked his knuckles, his eyes turning to red- wanting to punch the shit out of the person in front of them.

"What else would I drag that boy for?" The person said so casually. Another honest fact, he felt intimidated but that's not gonna stop him from losing his cool.

As soon as Jaemin was about to punch the vampire, Mark stopped him from causing a ruckus. The blonde haired male's eyes turned back to black when Mark halted him from throwing a punch.

Mark turned to look at the person's uniform, checking out the nameplate for his name as he stuck his hand out to shake hands with the person.

The person raised a brow, confusion planted on his face as well as Jaemin's.

"Nice to meet you, Choi Yeonjun." Mark smiled bitterly, evil dripping off from his words.

The person that apparently goes by the name of Yeonjun gulped unnoticed, hands shaking as he grabbed onto Mark's hands- not knowing what he just got himself into.

Yeonjun winced and groaned out in pain, kneeling in front of Mark as he struggled to get out of his hold.

"Remember this, Choi. Take him, mess with us first."

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───