Chapter 2: Remember, I am angry at you, not impressed!

A lot is happening behind. Chandu, S/O Vinay, is standing at the door Sneha forgot to lock.

Sneha: I am even thirsty. I want water. I am so embarrassed that I also don't want to go down to fill my bottle.

Rekha: Why are you embarrassed? He proposed you are only supposed to think and respond. Take your time.

Nikki: Say clearly what happened.

Sneha: I showed my anger. I said, "What was the hurry? You should have said this after I married someone else".

Rekha: So, you were waiting?

Sneha: No, dear. No. I was not waiting and all.

Nikki: Just hoping.

Sneha: Dude, I don't want a special relationship to start over blame, over anger that he tried getting my pic without my knowledge. It drives a lot of negative vibes. I don't even know what I feel about this now. To date, I was only proud that I was so attractive, but I am now confused over the same fact. Does he think that I knew he liked me? But I was not even sure if he clicked it or not. It just looked that way.

Nikki: You didn't speak a lot for him to assume things.

Rekha: But what's wrong if he knows? That you knew.

Sneha: I do not understand anything.

       Chandu has listened to everything Sneha said. He's running down to get her some water. Now let's see what's happening with Raj.

Granny: Raj, you are the only person who knows why she is angry. Now say what's up.

Raj: I proposed to her. Like, I like her a lot. A lot to offer to her. Like to say off that I am in love with her.

Vinay: Oh, you came here because I said Sneha was here over our previous call.

        Raj uncomfortably says a yes. As people around laugh, they find Chandu coming down.

Granny: What's happening with her Chandu?

Chandu: Akka is thirsty. I will give her the water. Chandu is filling a water bottle kept very near. He listens to everything they say.

Radha (Raj's elder sister): What did she say about your proposal?

Raj: I don't understand that.

Granny: Just say what she said. Understanding us is not an easy task for men!

Raj: Like, what was the hurry? It would help if you said after I married someone else.

Granny: Her dad was looking for a suitable guy too.

Radha: Ok, now. Is that a yes? Does not seem so. Is that a no? It looks like anger. Is she asking for some time? Or... was she

Granny: Expecting? Proposal? Waiting?

Radha: Are you sure? I can't assume so easily.

       While all this was going on, Chandu started to walk up the stairs. Listening to granny, he returns to save them from all their confusion. He does not intend to say it off but pities the clueless folks struggling over there.

Chandu: It's a big secret for Akka. I am saying it off. Raj, I am saying this to everyone, you are in big trouble now. Listen up. Akka... Akka thinks...

Raj: Hey, you are giving me goosebumps.

Chandu: Akka thinks you clicked her picture secretly; she is unsure.

Granny: Raj, did you do that?

       Raj is all nervous. He takes a moment to say he's sorry—anger-filled environment. Raj can see that the goosebumps did indicate the right danger and is now wondering how he has to face these two red hot ladies in front of him. Of course, who would appreciate that? Secret photography! But equally, he never expected that Sneha would have observed that. And even after watching that, she would keep it a secret for a long time. He is shocked to listen to that. But still confused. He does not even know what he is confused about, so he is very clueless. And out of all, he is feeling guilty. He still is in the process of processing all the short dramas happening. Interrupting his thoughts trails, there comes the family to help him out.

Chandu: She doesn't want a new relationship to start over blame.

        Granny and Radha are looking at Raj with an angry look. My eyes widened as much as possible. Hands folded up in stiffness. Their expression clearly shows how upset they are with him and that they never expected such behavior from him. Vinay is the only person laughing at Raj softly. He knows it to be 'the men's weakness.

       Chandu pinches Raj, softly saying, "Calm them down."

Raj: Ok, fine now. I am sorry. I liked her. I am not a bad guy and all. (Searches for that pic on his phone, and as he finds it, his expression changes to a smile). It's just a... beautiful visual. Her calmness is a pleasant visual to my eyes. I wanted to capture the moment. And he shows the picture to all of them.

Chandu: Granny, smile now.

       Radha sits down on the chair and asks everyone else to sit too. Half smiling at Raj, she says, "Congratulations, Bro, she is angry at you 'for a reason. Recall what she said to you and ran up".

Raj: You should have said this after I ...

Radha: And she knew you liked her.

Raj: And I confessed very late.

Radha: You hopelessly made her wait.

Granny: She is angry at you.

Radha: Dots connected.

Raj: I am running up to her. Chandu give me the bottle.

       Sneha is still on call.

Sneha: Dude, leave yar. This discussion between us will never end. Bye. I'm hanging up on the call.

       Just then, Raj opens the door, all excited and happy. Raj ran up the stairs at full pace. Still trying to catch his breath, he says, "Sorry, Sneha, I hopelessly made you wait." Sneha, shocked hearing his voice from behind, turns back to Raj, much angrier than before.

Sneha: Wait, what did you say? Wait, let me hang up the call. What did you say?

Raj: Made you wait.

Sneha: Wait? What wait? What makes you assume that I waited, waited for you?

Raj (Smiling and giving her the water bottle): Chandu said you were thirsty.

        Seeing the door open, Sneha understands she didn't lock the door, and Chandu heard everything she said to her friends. Hitting her forehead and all embraced again. "Are you seriously smiling when you clicked my pic, and I am angry at you?"

        Raj's smile drops off.

Sneha: Ok, now, nothing to hide. Look, I am not very narrow-minded to think so just because you clicked my picture. You kept it secret, which makes it feel fishy. Had you shown the picture, complementing it, I would have complimented your photography.

Raj: You were not wrong. I do like you a lot. I want you for the whole of my life.

Sneha: You appreciate me saying that I am unique. And that you didn't see a City girl as simple and decent as I made me feel nothing like that. I only smiled at it and felt happy. But clicking my photo without my concern made me feel very uncomfortable. I was not even sure I had to pick up a fight. And was not even ready for a relationship. I acted as if I knew nothing.

Raj: Sorry!

Sneha: And hello, no one here is waiting for you. You fell for me, that's your choice. Remember, I am angry at you, not impressed!