Your Mum's Going To Make Me Into A Curry!

The battle was over, and All Might escorted Deku out, Bakugo remained in the same spot before he looked down at his hand scrunching it into a fist. His breathing became quick his skin slicking with sweat, I didn't think I moved to cup his cheeks, and All Might placed a hand on his shoulder "Young Bakugo, cool your jets lets go review your work" his eyes were wide as they stared deep into mine "Whether you win or lose you can always take something away from a battle" I moved my hands from his cheeks slowly and he quickly turned 'tching' at the pair of us. As he walked away I shot a glare at All Might, he avoided my gaze his gimpy smile staying on his face "I didn't stop the match to show your potential" He spurted out in fear, I crossed my arms and he walked away quickly "Let's go review the footage!"

We all gather in the observation room awaiting the results "The MVP of this exercise is, Young Iida" Deku and I both looked at All Might in surprise, our actions matching the gasps from the room. "Shouldn't it be one of the hero's instead because they're the winners?" A small green haired girl spoke.

"Hm, what a question, why didn't I choose those two?" He stuck his hand up quickly cheering "Who has a guess?" A girl in a red hero suit, and her hair tied back stuck her hand up.

"I can tell you why" she spoke her eyes closed, like she was lost in thought "Iida embraced the challenge, he was the only one who adapted to his assigned role" I moved my gaze to All Might his hand was still raised in the air, his smile wanting to break. "I'll explain" the girl spoke "Bakugo judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya" she continued explaining about Bakugo and I moved my gaze to the blonde boy. His head was still lowered as in defeat. "Similarly, Midoriya's plan was awfully planned out, considering the amount of damage he received. This rendered his quirk defenceless and to enter a almost feral state" I flinched turning my gaze to the girl. "As for Ururaka, she let her guard down mid battle, and her final attack was far to reckless considering the stakes." Ururaka's cheeks were stained pink as she fiddled with her hands "If she treated the weapon as if it was real, she'd have a more concise attack" The girl finally opened her eyes, the crow coloured eyes landing on Iida "Iida was fully prepared for his opponents arrival, he had a strategy, and never lost sight of protecting the dummy weapon, even if he was foiled in the end" Iida was practically glowing, he smiled placing a hand on his heart as the girl continued explaining.

She finished and I watch All Might almost trembling at the girls answer "Yes, well you overlooked a few things" He spoke his voice sounding straight and trembling. "Young Iida could've reacted a little in the exercise but otherwise you nailed it" All Might held up his thumb to the girl letting an awkward laugh slip. The girl's hands placed on her hips "One should always start with the basics and devote themselves wholeheartedly to learning, that's the only real way to become a top hero" stuck up, I rolled my eyes. "Now then, lets blow this joint and move onto the next match"

The next match begun, and I sat on Deku's shoulders as we both observed it, the guy with almost tentacle arms communicated with his partners, but he just stepped forwards speaking once more, suddenly he froze the whole building. I didn't even have to turn to know that Deku had his notebook open, I moved my tail to cover his mouth and try to smother his muttering. The group began to shiver at the use of his quirk, but my gaze fell on Bakugo his eyes were wide and he was trembling for a different reason. Suddenly the coldness left, and the ice melted, I stared up at the screen squinting my eyes at the familiar looking boy "Holy crap!" One student spoke.

"That guys kinda intimidating" another one spoke

"He got in on a recommendation so he must be good" My gaze moved back to Bakugo his lips trembling he bit the bottom one suddenly. The battles continued and everyone showed their abilities and of course Deku was mesmerised, throughout the entire thing.