The after show.

sup fuckers 😫✋🏼 sorry lmao. aNyWaYs, i hope you enjoy this chap as this is chapter what? 5? but yes, please enjoy... MWAH!!
|2604 words|

    When the crew arrived to 'the grumpy kittys' house, Gon was in utter awe. "Holy shit..." He said, stepping out of his little prius. Not taking his eyes off the beautiful mansion in front of him. Not even for a second.

    Walking up the light brick driveway— peering inside the tinted windows of the BMW's and Tesla's— Gon walked up to the front porch with Kurapika.

    Three knocks Kurapika gave to the African Blackwood— that was the door. Gon standing small, with his hands cusped behind his back. Kurapika looked over and softly smiled, shaking Gons shoulder, "Hey, dude. Just breathe. Everything's chill." He said, and Gon just smiled back and nodded.

    The door swung open and there stood the sexy white haired Zoldyck. In his amazing ripped skinny jeans. Gon could've melted right then and there. Killua looked Gon up and down in disgust before letting them inside. "So, you losers made it." Killuas snarky voice said. "Only for you, you loser." Kurapika said back, playfully punching Killua in the arm. The boys giggled— Gon awkwardly giggling.

The house was quiet on the main floor and upstairs. Everything was white and shiny. Gon could feel some sort of beat from a bass— vibrating on the marbled floor.

Killua led them to a door— next to the kitchen. The big kitchen. He opened the door and let Gon and Kurapika in first. Gon was yet again, in utter awe. The basement was huge. Arcade games in one corner. A movie theater tv. A little- ok maybe to Killua it was little... but a good sized bar. And then what looked to be a small stage. It already had all the instruments set up and plugged in. Killua said a quick, "Enjoy guys." And went on stage to go talk to Zushi.

"Well, this is it!" Kurapika said, looking around the room while smiling. "It's- It's amazing." Gon said, taken back. "I know right? Here, let's go get some drinks and go talk to the girls." Kurapika said, pointing to the bar and then Gon spotting 'the girls' which were, of course, Machi and Shizuku.

"You boys made it!! We're so happy!!" Machi said, once Gon got his grape flavored mike's— while Kurapika got his sprite and kinky. "Mhm mhm!!" Gon hummed, all giddy, taking a sip of his drink. "Trust me, you're definitely going to enjoy the show." Shizuku said, winking at Gon. Gon getting all flustered, because he knew that she was talking about a certain someone. "Ahhhh, shut uppp." Gon whined in a cute little voice. "Whaaaat, we know you got the hots for him." Kurapika said, giggling— Gon just puffing out his cheeks and pouting in response.

"So, i never asked you." Gon said and Kurapika turned to him and hummed in question. "I never asked you how your date was!" Gon said excitedly and Kurapika blushed— not wanting to talk about this subject. "It was... it was really nice. He's really good to me." Kurapika said in a quiet voice. "Did you guys kissie kisssss?? Hmmm??" Gon annoyingly asked. Kurapika groaned and smashed Gons face with his hand.

While Gon was busy teasing Kurapika, they were shut up— along with everyone else, by a tap on the microphone. Killua giggled in a low, raspy tone and then spoke right after, "Hey fuckers." He said, in the same tone— literally everyone melted. Soon after everyone screamed in excitement. "Let's get started... shall we?" He asked and everyone screamed again. Gon was a blushing mess, he felt really, really hot.