Chapter 23

I opened my eyes and got welcomed by a big hug.

"I'm so happy you're back." Tsukauchi said while hugging me.
"Please don't leave us again."

I heard someone chuckle and met a pair of golden colored eyes.

"You're finally back." He came to me and hit his hand, playfully, against my back.

"Yeah I'm happy to see y'all again." I tried to laugh but couldn't because I realized that something was missing.

"Umm (Y/N) about the accident..."
His eyes looked worried for some reason and he avoided eye contact.

"I'm so sorry.."

"Why are you apologizing?" I tried to smile but saw that Tsukauchi was also looking sad.

I reached my hand out for Hawks and then I realized.

Ị̸̳̹͇̹͓̥̄̑̌̃̓͜t̵͍͖̺̥̦̞̜̀̈́̈́̄͑̕ ̴͕͚̥̫̞̰͍̫̒͜ẉ̶̥͕̮̹̥̩̩͖̑̇̅̈́̀́́͜a̶̧͐s̵̯̬̓̇̒̂̀͂̂͂ ̵̖̳̈̃́g̷͙̉̅̌ǒ̷͖̔̈́͛̋̍͂͗n̸̜̆ȩ̸̙̻̼̕

My magic circles on both of my hands.

"(Y/N) the bullet that has hit you was a quirk erasing one.." Hawks started to look at me again and continued
"...the doctors haven't found a cure. I'm sorry.."

'Is this really happening? It feels so surreal.'

"Please don't feel s-sad because o-of it. It's nobody's fault. So please sm-smile or else-..."

I couldn't control it anymore and started crying. Hawks came to me hugged me while Tsukauchi left the room.

"Everything will be fine. I'll always be by your side..." He whispered into my ear.

'I know and that's why I love you..'

_________________________________________

8 months later ...

HAWKS POV

I was chilling in my office chair like always. It's a normal day like any other.

The door opened and (Y/N) walked inside. She was still living with me and now she is always sleeping with me in my bed. We're now in a relationship.
She sometimes visits AFO and talks with him but it's only 1 time in 2 months. (Y/N) forgave Naomasa and calls him regularly. They restored their father-daughter bond.

She sat on her chair and began to type on the keyboard.

"Do you need something, Hawks?" She didn't even bother to look up to see if I was really staring at her.

"Yes I need your attention" I stood up and walked towards her.

I knelt down on one knee and saw her holding her hand against her mouth. Her eyes were shining so much.

"You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life. You always give me joy and happiness. I could and would never find anyone like you. A relationship like ours is given only once in life. I don't want to miss the opportunity to be happy forever with you and I don't want to ever lose you again."

I took the blue box out and opened it. It contained an amethyst ring.
"So, (Y/N) Tsukauchi do you want to marry me?"

"YES!!!"

She jumped into my arms and kissed me. I took her hand and put the ring on her finger.

I looked at her beautiful golden colored eyes.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• The End •°*"˜.•°*"˜

(A/N: Thanks a lot for reading the book. I actually didn't think about writing so many chapters. I hope that I haven't done many grammar mistakes. Some of the chapters are really short so I guess I'll edit the book. For those who don't understand the ending, it actually means that her quirk is coming back because of chapter 20 where Naomasa mentioned how her quirk developed.)