Chapter 4

(Y/N) P.O.V
I stood frozen there. I didn't move one muscle, I was speechless, I could feel the heat raising on my face.
"Aw you're so cute if you blush, but don't take it too serious. It was just a joke." He said while laughing at me. For some reason my heart hurt when he said it.
"I'm happy that we met. I hope we meet another time," he waved at me and flew of.
I was staring at the sky, looking at the beautiful sunset.

Tsukauchi Naomasa P.O.V
'Why am I so worried about the capturing of League of Villains? I'm espically worried about (Y/N) and I don't know why'. I was sitting in my office and was staring at the ceiling. I took a glance at the picture of me and (Y/N). The photo was quite dusted. "I still remember of the day when it happend..." I mumbled quietly.

Hawks P.O.V
'What a beautiful day. I can't help but I'm always thinking about her.'
I hummed while flying in the air and seeing the various colors in the sky.
'I wonder what she's doing now'. I suddenly blushed thinking about something.
"Damn it. I should stop it. She's still a minor." I mumbled and flew much faster. When I arrived at home I felt my pants vibrating. I took my phone out and tapped on the message.
_________________________________________
My Light 🌟

> Hey, thank you for today
I really enjoyed it. We really
should meet again
_________________________________________

'So cute' I thought and was almost on my way messaging this to (Y/N).

(Y/N) P.O.V
I couldn't believe that I've sent this message to him. I was laying on my bed and couldn't get him out of my head. 'Stop it. He probably isn't interested in me'. I sighed and turned my light off. It was quite like always. I never really got the chance to talk to my father because of his work. I don't even know who my mother is. The thought about my quirk popped up.
'How is it even possible for me to get this quirk? Is it because of my mother? Father never used it', this thought kept me up all night until I felt tired and slept.

The dream was the same like always. My day routine was the same. Get up, take a shower, brush my teeth, eat breakfast and changing into my hero costume. It seemed like as if everything was repeating and I grew tired of it. I saw the sunset and walked home. 'Why is it so quiet? I always take this way to go home and it never has been so empty like this', I saw someone walking in front of me on the street. He had blue hair, work black clothings and had a hand on his face. I couldnt really see his face through it, but a shiver came running down my spine. When I saw his read eyes and his smirk.
'His aura feels so dangerous', and then I realized who he was. It was Tomura Shigaraki, the leader of League of Villains.

"W-what do you want?". I tried to keep calm but I felt scared.
"Are you (Y/N) Tsukauchi?"
"How do you know my name?". I slowly took a step back, but prepared myself for a battle.
"I knew it. Now come with me," he suddenly was behind me and grabbed my hands. He touched the magic circles that were on my hands and the skin slowly cracked. The magic circles slowly fell apart and I screamed in pain.
'I can't attack him if he continues with it.
I'm not sure if I'm still gonna be able to use my quirk if he destroys the magic circle'.
"That's not how you treat a woman," I saw him behind Tomura.

Hawks P.O.V
I saw (Y/N) almost crying and looking at me. It made me mad to see her like this. I quickly took out my wing blades and attacked Shigaraki, but he dodged my attack and almost touched my wings. 'At least he isn't touching her hands now', I was trying to attack him with my feathers but saw a warp swallowing him. Before he completley vanished he said: "We'll meet again (Y/N)."
I turned around and saw her hands bleeding. I quickly called an ambulance. Her magic circles weren't really gone. But I felt sad when I looked at her. I also called her father and told him what happend. I was in a room with her. She was unconscious and I heard a door slamming. It was her father. A doctor came in.

"(Y/N) is going to be fine, but she needs to rest for at least 6 months." He said
"She won't be able to fight as a hero in this time period and shouldn't use her quirk. She can leave the hospital today but keep a close eye at her." He left the room.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I felt people looking at me and slowly opened my eyes. I saw my dad and Hawks in the room. They were quiet and looking at me concerned.
"What happened? And what's with the sad look at ya faces?"
Nobody talked. 'I should ask them later again', I saw my hands in bandages. The magic circles weren't visible and I figured out why they are concerned.

I was about to leave the hospital and saw Hawks still staring at me.
"What's up?"
"Nothing. I'll go home with you. Your dad invited me for dinner."
I smiled and were happy that they were talking to each other.

When I was at home I still felt the same atmosphere like in the hospital. The three of you sat on the couch. I sat in the middle.
"You're probably wondering why we didn't talk. Please calm down about the thing we're gonna tell you."
My father said looking serious at me.