Chapter 8

I was heartbroken because of Hawks and didn't leave my room since yesterday. The capturing of the League of Villains was today but I wasn't interested because Hawks was there. I saw him on the TV smiling.
'He probably doesn't regret it. I'm such an idiot for loving him. Why the hell do I still have his scarlet feather? I should throw it away like the memories that i had with him' I looked at my phone and saw 20 missed calls from an unknown number and some messages from Sahara. I was happy that Sahara wasn't bothering me and texting me about Hawks. He tried to cheer me up and sometimes even visited me and gave me chocolate and (favourite flavored) ice.

My dad already left the house at 9 am. I took out my hero costume for some reason and changed into it. The first time that I wore it since 3 months. I missed it to be a hero. I don't know what drove me into it, but I couldn't help it and walked out of the house. It was already dark outside but I could remember the conversation between a pro hero and my dad. They talked about an abandoned building and that something was located in there. I felt a strong aura and followed it. I arrived at the abandoned building and saw a lot of police officers and pro heroes gathering there. I walked as close as possible and saw Mt.Lady and other pro heroes capturing strange figures. They looked like monsters. But claps came out of the building and I saw the outlines from a man. Before I noticed that the strange aura came from him the whole area got blown off. I fainted.

"Why are you Bastards attacking us?! We did nothing at all! Is it because of my quirk? If it is then take me and not her. She's still a baby and she did nothing wrong" the man who was holding me screamed to the guy who was wearing a tan overcoat.

Blood dripped out of my head and arm. I looked around and saw that everyone were knocked out. The abandoned building wasn't there anymore. I quickly moved behind a piece of the buildings wall and became scared.
'What is happening?! Who is this guy?! I never saw someone that strong expect All Might. I'm sure that that he isn't on our side'
I could feel my hands trembling and I couldn't breathe properly. His presence came closer to me until it was broken off by other people appearing out of grey stuff. One of those guys was the Katsuki Bakugou. I wanted to go up and help him but I stopped. I knew that this guy behind me could kill me.
Out of nowhere someone appeared and punched the guy. I looked behind the wall and saw All Might. The guy who tried to approach me had no eyes and was wearing a black suit. All Might called him All for One so it's probably his name. I wanted to run off but there was nowhere to go.
I stayed in place and saw that someone created an ice path. Three people were on it and saved the hostage.
'They must be friends' I smiled and hoped that they were safe now. I felt guilty for not helping them. Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder.

"You finally came. I told Tomura to take you but I guess he failed." I look wide eyed and saw the monster standing in front of me. It was All for One. I quickly shoved his hand away and saw him trying to attack me. I moved my hands in front of me and activated the shield. But there were cracks forming on the shield.
'What's happening? Nobody ever did this before. Not even All Might. Maybe it's because my quirk really wasn't fully healed'
I stopped breathing when I saw my entire shield shattering and disappearing. The only thing I wanted to do is to pray and cry. I saw my life flashing in front of my eyes when I saw his hand moving towards my face. His cold hands were touching my forehead.

Bloody woman, man screaming and people pointing guns at you. The only thing that changed was that you could see the mens who were pointing guns at you. They were police officers and the guy with the tan overcoat was your dad Tsukauchi Naomasa.

"Why are you showing me this?" I asked him. It was difficult for me to get these words out of my mouth.
"Because I was the one who caused you to have this dream all the time (Y/N). The guy whom you called your dad lied to you all the time. He isn't your dad. The things that happened in your dream were real. They happened when you were younger and guess who's the guy who tried to protect you?" He smiled while my whole world shattered into pieces. I tried to stay calm.
"H-how do I know t-that it's true?!"
He took the gloves out of his hands and showed me the magic circles painted on it. He moved his hand to the bottom and there a light beam came out of the circles and he also showed me the shield and chains he could do with it.
"Is that enough? You got the quirk from me. You might ask yourself why the police raided us. It's because they thought that I stole this quirk and killed the one who had it. They also wanted to kill you (Y/N) because of the quirk. The reason why they thought it was me, was because I have another quirk called All for One. They killed your mom even though she did nothing. She was also quirkless and I'm not even able to transfer quirks. But they didn't care. They took you away from me and have put me in a jail that I later escaped from."

'Why...? I don't want to live anymore...'