Chapter 3

I woke up by the sun shining on me.
'Damn it why is my bed next to the window.' I was a bit relieved that the sun made me wake up from this cruel dream, but I couldn't sleep again. The first thing I did in the morning was always checking my phone to check my messages or news. I had 2 messages from Hawks.
_________________________________________
Bird boi

> I was actually hoping that
we could meet up and drink
some coffee to talk about the
meeting.
> Can you tell me now if you
have time today?

                        Yeah, I've time. I actually <
               wanted to use my day to relax
                       but I think that's also fine

> Meet me at 12 am in front
of the café Valor
_________________________________________
I checked my phone again to see how much time was left. It was 10 am. Enough time to get up and prepare myself for the day.
I took a shower, brushed my teeth and made my (h/c) hair. Mornings were always a nuisance for me, I imagined about the things that I could do at home but I meet Hawks today. I sighed and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast.
"Good morning dad".
"Good morning. Why did you get up so early? I thought you haven't any work today." He sipped his coffee.
"I'm going to meet Hawks today to talk about yesterday's meeting."
I looked tiredly on the clock. It was 10:45 am. I finished my breakfast and was on my way to get dressed.
"The conference from yesterday should be a secret between the police and the pro heroes. So we aren't allowed to talk everyone about it. I still don't know why the media was also there, but I hope that they can keep their mouth shut. Have fun, but not too much."
The last sentence sounded a bit toxic.
I chuckled and went into my room. I chose a cute (f/c) dress and tied a white  bandana that had yellow stripes on it  around my (h/c) hair. I didn't wear it in the middle, I always wear it a bit more on the right side. The bandana was quite special for me. I got it when my quirk developed itself. All Might and some other heroes bought it for me. It worked like the headpiece from my hero costume. It can absorb light so I can fight even if I'm off duty.

I walked out of the house and saw the sun. 'I could've slept right now.'
The way to Valor wasn't really long. From the far I could already see Hawks. He wore a black T-shirt with a khaki leather jacket, blue ripped jeans and black shoes. He looked around and met my eyes. I walked towards him and gave him a quick hug.
"Wow you look amazing. Wait are you even the person I wanted to meet?". I chuckled and saw him putting a smirk on his lips.
"Yeah I'm off duty right now and am Celestia. You can call me (Y/N)."
"The name fits to a beautiful girl just like you and please call me Keigo."
He has put an arm around my shoulder and I walked inside with him.
He wanted to be alone with me, so the waitress had lead me into a private room with him.

Hawks P.O.V
When I saw her I could hear my heart beating faster. I don't know why but I should stop it before something might happen between us. We sat down on the chairs and got the menus. I ordered a cheesecake with an Espresso. It's the first time that I ordered something without chicken. (Y/N) ordered a strawberry cheesecake with latte macchiato. I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful eyes, but then I realised that she noticed it and started to begin a conversation with her.

"Do you actually think that we're gonna make it and capture them? I mean it's in 6 months and they could have fled at this time."
"Yeah that's what I also thought. I guess they just wanted to make sure that they're capturing the real Villains. It's gonna be hard for all of us but I hope everything will end well for us."
'Sorry but I don't think so (Y/N)'
"I get it that you're the daughter from the police detective but are you really that strong?". I smirked and saw her flinching. 'I guess that I shouldn't have said that'
"Many people already told me that i was strong and were wondering why i wasn't one of the top ten. I think that you don't even know what my quirk is."
I could see that I made her mad and a bit frustrated by saying that.
I tried to say something but the waitress came in and has put our orders down. The cheesecake looked delicious, but I saw a small paper with a number written on it. I looked at the waitress and she winked at me. When she left I threw the paper away and we talked a bit more.

(Y/N) P.O.V
We finished the meal. I still felt sad by the thing that Keigo said even if he didn't mean it bad. Suddenly I heard a feminine scream. I walked waith Hawks to the direction it came from.
'Damn it. I don't have my hero costume on and can't just risk my career, because everyone will know how I look like. Whatever. It doesn't matter anyways.'
The two of you stopped and saw a man who released fire through his mouth.
"Ladies first", said Hawks and pushed me towards the man.
'Idiot' I thought and began to move my arm aiming at him and shot a light beam directly on his body.

Hawks P.O.V
It wasnt nice from me to just push (Y/N) towards the villain, because fire is a real disadvantage for me. I saw her shooting a chain through her hand.
"Impressive", I said and called my sidekicks to capture him and bring him to the police. I looked around and noticed that the room was burning. Luckily I didnt sense any movements beside from the woman who screamed.
Soon many firefighters came in and (Y/N) and I walked out to breathe the fresh air.

"That was hard" I laughed.
"Yeah for me. Thanks for pushing me towards this guy. I hope you can now see what my quirk is. I can also do other things with it."
She sounded pissed off. I went closer to her and whispered in her ear :
"You can try the other things on me. The chain looked like a great toy to play with."
I looked back at her and saw her getting red.