𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Probably on a run or something.

He thought simply and sat down on the couch while the rest walked inside.

"Where's Lillian?" Kay asked since she still hadn't talked to Lilly about Zach and all. Zach shrugged.

"I think on a run." Kay nodded and sat down next to him. They looked at each other and sent a light smile, going on their phone afterwards without saying anything else.

"How cozy." Jack chuckled when he turned to look at Zach and Kay. Zach rolled his eyes while Gabbie shoved him. "Gabbie." He laughed.

"Come on, let's watch a movie together." Jack nodded, his girlfriend pulling him with her.

Kay and Zach stayed there, alone. Kay could go hours on her phone without getting bored, but Zach couldn't. He got bored after an hour and grabbed his guitar, strumming a little on it. He actually wanted to hang out with Lilly, but she still hadn't come back yet.

And he didn't ask Kay if she wanted to do something with him since he felt like it would be a little uncomfortable.

Besides, he prefered waiting for Lilly.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°two hours later
-

"Zach, calm down." Jack sighed as he tried to grab Zach's arm, but the brunette quickly pulled away.

"Calm down? It's three hours later and she hasn't come back yet!" Zach exclaimed as he rubbed his temples.

Zach tried to call and text the blonde earlier but he got no response. He was getting worried, especially since he remembered Lilly telling him that she doesn't even like New York.

So why would she stay out for so long?

Jack sighed and looked at the door. He texted Jonah if he could come here to help calming down Zach who had been pacing around for at least half an hour now.

And finally Jonah came in with Daniel and Corbyn following him. They looked directly at the worried Zach while Jack walked up to them.

"Thank god you're here." He sighed out relieved. "Zach's worried sick about Lilly and I can't seem to calm him down."

"Well where's Lilly?" Daniel asked confused since Jonah didn't really tell Corbyn and Daniel what's going on, but that's also because Jack didn't tell Jonah the whole story. He didn't want to write a whole novel through text when he can easily tell him in person when Jonah comes.

"We think she went out for a run." Jack spoke, the three boys in front of him raising an eyebrow at him.

"You 'think'?"

"Yeah when we came back she was already out, so we're guessing she went on a run, and she still is." Jack shrugged, not worried yet since he thought Lilly is a big girl and old enough to take care of herself.

She's nineteen so why would he bother to get himself so worked up?

"So she's been on a run for at least three hours now?" Corbyn let out confused. Jack nodded. "So have you tried calling her?"