𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER SEVEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Utah, °two hours
later

-

"LILLIAN GUESS WHAT" Zach laughed as he ran inside the bus, looking for the blonde who he couldn't find. "Lilly?" He called again, no sign to be heard though.

"Maybe she's out." Kay mumbled as she walked past her boyfriend, taking a seat on a couch. Zach glanced over at her and nodded.

"Zach! Please don't tell Lilly!" Jack ran inside, tackling the brunette to the ground.

Gabbie sighed when she walked inside and saw the two boys laying on the ground. She laughed lightly though and sat down next to Kay.

"Don't worry, she's not here." Zach groaned since Jack laid on him with his full body.

"Thank, god." Jack sighed out relieved.

He could just imagine Lillian's laugh when she would find out about his 'stupidity' of today.

"Can you get off me now?" Zach spoke after a minute when Jack hadn't moved yet.

"Ehhh I'm kinda comfy actually." Jack answered simply, causing Zach to let out a groan again.

"Gabbie!" Zach called after Jack was busy annoying him. Gabbie rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"He's your problem now." She smiled simply. Jack looked at her and chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully.

"I love you too, babe." Zach took this as a chance to smack the back of Jack's head.

"I swear Jack, get the fuck off of me!" Zach sighed and the two started wrestling, Gabbie and Kay watching them since they were bored.

"Hey gu- what the fuck?" The four of them turned to the voice, Lillian standing there. She crossed her arms and chuckled, a playful smirk resting on her lips. "Am I interrupting something, boys?" The two rolled their eyes at her.

"Ha ha, very funny." Zach spoke as he pushed Jack finally off him.

"Thank you, I know I am." Lilly smiled innocently. Kay shook her head lightly at her best friend, chuckling.

"Classic Lillian." She mumbled underneath her breath, Gabbie laughed when she heard her saying it.

"How was your run?" Gabriela asked when she noticed Lillian in her workout clothes.