𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER FOURTEEN

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
BUS ONE.
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Chicago, °the next day

-

"WHAT THE FUCK KAY" Lillian rolled her eyes at her best friend, cursing underneath her breath. "You fucking lied to him! You should have been honest, this was your chance!" She exclaimed at her, not caring if she was a little loud since the rest of the group was in the city.

So nobody could walk into them.

"I know, I know." Kay sighed, her hands covering her face which was turned to the ground. "But he looked so sad and hurt, and he was about to cry Lillian. I'm serious, he was gonna cry!" She exclaimed as she sat further back in the couch.

"Well he is gonna be even more hurt when he finds out you lied about 'still' loving him!" Lillian pointed out to the other blonde. "He said the big L-word, Kay. He told you he loves you, and you just lied right into his face. You're better than that and you know it." She rubbed her temples out of frustration.

"I wasn't ready yet, Lilly." Kay stood up. "And I still am not ready to tell him the truth. It's gonna crush him and I don't want to break his heart." Lilly crossed her arms, slightly rolling her eyes.

"It's too late for that now, Kay, because whatever's gonna happen next, will be even more painful for him than if you told him straight up last night." Lilly sighed and looked away. "He deserves to know what actually is going on....what did you even tell him? What was your excuse of your odd way of acting?" Kay shrugged.

"That my mind was full with social media and my singing and everything that I just had a hard time focussing." Kay rolled her eyes slightly again, rubbing her face.

It was a terrible and lame excuse, but it worked.

"You're making it so much harder for yourself.....so complicated." Lillian shook her head lightly as she turned around to grab herself a bottle of water. "So what are you gonna do now? Act like you're in love again? Because he clearly said that more people noticed your odd way of acting. I mean, obviously Jack and Gabbie did since we share the bus with them." Kay sighed.

"I know, and I don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I just have to act like I still love him and love being around him all the time." Lillian shook her head again and leaned back against a cupboard.