My Favorite Part ( YUYEON)

NOTE
Keep on paying attention to the Past please ! We are Half way through already!

——————————————-

YUQI POV

Today was our 7th birthday together as a couple in general, but our Wedding anniversary was still far.
Me and SoYeon enjoy cherishing even the times that are far gone. We were ready for our trip to Hawaii.
We were already at the airport.

- You think Soojin and Shuhua are going to be alright managing the studio?

I looked to SoYeon.

-Baby, No work talk please!

She pouts and I laugh hugging her.

-Sorry, Sorry.

I kiss her cheek and I complete

-You don't even know how beautiful you are ....

I whisper into her ear and she tights the hug.

Our flight is announced and as we are first class we are called first, we were sitting in the middle cabine which was actually for two people so we would enjoy ourselves. Most of the flight we slept holding each other's hands.

Once we arrived and Got our luggage's and I went to get the Car we rent , we could feel the hot weather in our Skins and I thanked I put Sun cream on us before we arrived.

- Are we going to a Hotel or You got a house ?

SoYeon asks and I laugh a little with the thought, I open the door of the car for her as I finished to help her put our luggage in the car. She enters and I go to my side, I start the car and drive us to the location.

It was a beautiful house near the beach, We could see the sea very well and also had an amazing infinity pool. Once we settled inside the house we just took a shower and went to the backyard. They had a huge area full with things to do. I made sure it was a relaxing time for me and SoYeon. We started by Playing Volley Ball, Then we went to play Jenga, they had a medium set there and I've never seen SoYeon so Focused in a game, I ended up losing. We also played with a Giant 4 in a row connect !
Then we were really out of energy that was when the Hot tub seemed the perfect idea. While We were preparing for the Hot Tub SoYeon Phone Rings, It was Soojin.

SoYeon POV

Me and Yuqi were preparing for the hot tub when I hear my phone ring, I was not going to answer but I saw Soojin's Name.

- Hey Soo!

— Hi , Captain! We miss you just wanted to tell you that everything is okay, me and Shuhua are doing great and we hope you guys have the time of your lives !!!

I chuckle listening to how cute Soojin was being

-Thank you Soo, we are doing great and thank you for knowing that I was worried about you guys!

We just laugh of each other and we end the call I look at Yuqi.

- Well, Is Hot tub timeee!!!
She says and I laugh. I never thought love could last so long, I am not complaining I really love Yuqi, I never thought I would love someone as I love her...

Cheers for us...