⚠️TATTOO⚠️

NOTES
This Chapter is Longer... Tougher and Harder to digest...
WARN
BLOOD MENTION
HEAVY ACCIDENT DETAILS⚠️

Inspired by :
Tattoo- Jordan Sparks
No Air- Jordan Spark (ft Chris Brown)
Lonely - Justin Bieber

—————————————

3rd Person POV

March 9, 2012

- Seo Soojin 14th Birthday-

The Backyard of the huge mansion was being decorated while SooJin was with Shuhua and Miyeon in her room, Miyeon is 1 year older than SooJin and Shuhua was 2 Years Younger.
The 3 of them were doing completely different stuff. Shuhua had her head in Soojin's Lap while she wanted to Sleep, SooJin was using her IPhone 4s as she was eating for the release of the IPhone 5 so she told her mom not to buy anything before the release of the IPhone 5 she was checking Social Media and Miyeon was listening to music on her iPod touch .
Shuhua was getting a little bit anxious for no reason moving here and there in Soojin's Lap, SooJin leaves the IPhone on the bed side table and open her arms inviting Shuhua to sit in her lap and put her head in her shoulder to sleep. Miyeon took a picture of them and Soojin didn't notice as she was stroking Shuhua's long black hair. It didn't took long for Shuhua to Sleep heavily in Soojin's arms.

- You two really have a special friendship.

Soojin looks at Miyeon and she smiles, She gently change her position and puts Shuhua on the soft bed, she covers Shuhua and caresses her right cheek.

- Yeah... She is everything to me...

Soojin says softly and looks at Miyeon, Now Miyeon was carefully standing out of the bed.

-let's see how everything is going so we can let her sleep a little.

Miyeon says and Soojin follows her to the backyard.
The Backyard was looking gorgeous! Like something take out from tumblr. There were no kids stuff around there. It was all with Lamps around the trees, rugs around the Grass area, they had a dance floor around , A DJ was setting up his stuff. Miyeon and Soojin Decide to take a Picture and they post of Social Media. They go around a couple of times as the Backyard was Huge, they decide to go back inside as they hear that in 30 minutes people will start coming, Both of them go to the different Washrooms and Soojin wakes Shuhua up that just keep on whinning and once she woke She takes Soojin washroom making Soojin go to her parents washroom. The 3 of them were now ready, Shuhua was wearing one of the dresses Soojin Morhers bought her and Soojin was using Shorts with a crop top, SooJin sees Shuhua giving her a warm smile. They wait for Miyeon , Miyeon appears a few Minutes later and the 3 girls go down the stairs all smiling as the party has already started.

The Dj was playing
DJ got us fallin in Love - USHER
SOOJIN POV

Everyone was greeting me, I was so happy there were about 50-60 teenagers and Shuhua's Colleagues. Shuhua is pull by a friend and She looks at me to say it's okay , I nod and keep walking.

The party was so good, The Dj was playing the best songs ever. It was about 10:50pm when I blow the Candles... I felt like something was missing and I was right... My Dad... Once again he didn't make it, I was tired of waiting for him every time... He was working to provide I guess... I put a fake smile and my Mom hugs me from the side. Shuhua Mother was working so Shuhua was going to sleep here and Also Miyeon, Everybody started to leave around 11pm we have no school on the upcoming days as we were on March Break. My Mom was on the phone for about 1 hour now... It was 12:20 am... My Dad wasn't answering, she had a worried face as he sent a message that he was coming since 10:25pm..
One of our security guards calls my mom, all I saw was she falling in her knees I ran to her ....