Home

NOTES

HOME - BRIGHT OST ( NETFLIX)

LETS GET BACK IN THE PAST....

Soojin POV

- I LOVE YOU TOO....

FLASHBACK. ON

December 21 ,2018

I was with Hui deciding what would be best to buy for Christmas. I had went back to my house, it was clean now ? I had to get my stuff a while ago to my new apartment.it is crazy how i felt at peace when I went to my old house... Even the the most precious person in my life had died.... I found a letter in my room

" Soojin and Shuhua , open when you meet again "

It was sketchy but I just put it in the boxes,I don't know Who SHuhua is but it seemed like I had to just store it until we meet again?

Back to the Christmas shopping,Hui was beside me, but it looked like I was all Alone, his attention was on his phone, I went inside the store without even looking at him, I bought some Christmas decorations to my apartment and bought him a Rolex all in diamonds. I put inside the decorations bag so he wouldn't really see.

- Time SKip inside. Flashback to. Christmas Day -

It was finally Christmas, I was waiting for Hui , it was our first year married. I was waiting on him...
10pm
He is not here yet, I sent him. A couple of Text all left on seen...

12am

He finally send a text

" Stop texting me,I am busy.Just eat already and leave me Alone to work!!!"

My tears started to fall, my cheeks felt warm, I could taste the salt water in my mouth and I was just done... I went crazy that night I broke all the plates in the table , threw all the food I had spent hours making and I decided to get the car and just drive for a while.... I put the Volume when I heard the rap part.

" I've been through so much pain , that is hard. To maintain the smile on my face cuz there's madness in my brain, so I gotta make it back but my home ain't on the map, gotta follow whatI am feeling to discover where is at "

I was never happy whenever I was with him...

Flashback Off

I had Shuhua in my arms...The memories rushing through my brain... The image of a Young Shuhua, the image of a younger me,Our first kiss,everything was coming to me and I was feeling safe. I kiss her left cheek and she smiles we were now seeing the sunset her pale skin being bathed by the Sun was like people describe paradise.. Perfect,peaceful and quiet. We didn't dare to broke the silence until the night came...

- Let's go...I softly spoke.

-Yes...
I saw she smile at me and gently I place my hands in the face making her look at me then I press softly my lips on hers...We both closed our eyes, my head was once again invaded by memories....

Flashback On
3rd PersonPOV

Shuhua and Soojin were playing in their computers at SooJin's house that was practically Shuhua's as well, Soojin's mother had pictures of both girls in her office, had Pictures of Shuhua in the house and a lot. Of the couple, She was a really proud mother in-law.
The girls were playing some shooting game and Shuhua was trying her best to keep her girlfriend safe and also helping her through out the game. Soojin was killed and shuhua saw who killed her.. they were in a live chat With voice

-I SAW U KILLING MY GIRLFRIEND I'MGOING TO KILL U TOO!!!!

Shuhua yelled and Soojin got scared to see her Girlfriend like that but she was so proud and Shuhua made a double kill and killed the guy who killed Soojin in the game. Soojin puts her hand in Shuhua's thigh grabbing it hard , Shuhua shivers.

- GUYS I HAVE TO GO I HAVE SOME. WORK TO DO !!!
Shuhua Yelled knowing what Soojin wanted and closed the game, grabbing Soojins hand and closing the door with the key and pulling Soojin to the bed .

Shuhua looks like the. Innocent type but it all goes away when she is inside these 4 space with Soojin....

Soojin is throwing the bed with a malicious smile on the corner of her mouth Shuhua takes her shirt off throwing somewhere in the Room , she is now sitting in Soojin's lap and she helps Soojin with her to take her hoodie off, Both look at each other's exposed torso. Soojin caresses Shuhua Torso making the younger shiver, and with no more delays she lays her lips in Shuhua's skin...

Flashback Off

3rd person POV

Shuhua and Soojin went back to the apartment, When they got out of the elevator s well known figure by both was coming out of the second apartment of the floor which only had 2 apartment per floor .

Shuhua stopped makingSoojin notice the figure...

She had short hair, was small as always she has been, looking into her purse seeing if she hadn't forgot anything before looking up.... She let her Key scape her hands... She knew the couple very well but she has remembered that they were no longer a couple the last time she was able to see one of them...

- S..Soojin? Shuhua?? The small girl didn't took long and ran to hug both of them whom also did not hesitated to gibe the hug back.

- Soyeon...
Soojin says looking at their long long dear friend.

- You guys are together again???
She asks out of the blue making both blush

- You can say that...
Soojin said, then Soyeon look at Shuhua who was very quiet. All of them had been separated since the accident.. So soyeon had no Idea of Shuhua's condition.

- Shu, You are so quiet !

She said getting Shuhua attention.

-oh, yes..I-I can't speak very well anymore.

soyeon looked worried and then Shuhua showed her hearing aids which were very gentle in her ears as Soojin insisted to buy the smallest one and the most expensive as well. Soyeon has her eyes righ now wide open.

- Omo,Shu I am sorry ..

-Its Okay, I am still happy.

Shuhua says Now holdin soojins hand tight.

- You guys live here ??

Soojin Nods.

- Well I guess we are neighboors!! Yuqi is at home, if you want to knock as surprise her, she misses you Shuhua , She still have a picture of the both of you together with our Polaroid wall. We still have all our photos...

The couple was surprised. It might be destiny that you lose a family and get a new one? Or better saying a long lost one ?

- What about You and yuqi come over tonight ? We hav some dinner and Catch up??

Soojin suggest and Soyeon say is perfect her phone rings and she excuse her self as she walks away going to the elevator .
Sooshu goes inside their apartment...

- ShuShu??
Soojin gets shuhua attention .

- Yes ?

- Give me a second chance ?

Shuhua eyes get wider and she smiles..

-Yes...

NOTES
OOF WHAT IS YET TO COME !!!