I AM

NOTE
Shuhua hard times ...

Shuhua POV

1 month after the accident.

I was finally going home, at leastI thought I was....
The hospital bill came over 1 million wons. It was almost all I had in my bank account.... My mom never appeared to see me after the accident.
I wen home after with about 300 thousand wons.
My house was empty no trace of my mother, no trace of everything I had, I was alone....

" Am I, am I, am I, am I strong enough? "

I walked alone, in the dark night and I receive a call from Yuqi, my world was collapsing because I couldn't hear her voice, and I wasn't used to the hearing aids yet.... I wait until the call is over and Itext her....

Shu mèi mei
Hey woogie...

Woogie
Where are you ?

I didn't answered, I am too scared, I just need to solve what will happen to me.... I just ran at this point,I needed a place to stay and I might knew where it was..... I ran for about 30 minutes when I got to the gate everything was closed... over grown....

Where are yo ?? I thought to myself, She was really gone from my life... I took a deep breath and went to the bus station, took a bit of my money and paid for a one way ticket to Busan . I was ready to try again....

2 months later

I was working in a library , wasn't that much money, but I added to what was left, I was renting a small room on the side of a restaurant, the landlord was a really weird guy,I. Knew how to protect myself....but I never slept well,afraid of what could happen at night. He always blames me for the most stupid things to have a reason to hit me,I have nobody.... I can't lose where I live either....

"Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, that's what you do
It's time to change up the game
Can't be that little girl no more
The one you cut up on the floor
I'm done with all the shame "

I am tired, I need to keep going even tho I don't want to, it feels like I am nothing to nobody .....

4 years later.

I am just walking through the beach,I am so tired, I decided that today I'll give up on me.... It sounds ridiculous but,Ican't keep buying make up to hide the bruises.... I was walking slowly , I almost turned my hearing aids off.... but Icould quietly hear what was going on around me, when I get surprised by a really big amount of what're on my face, I got so scared I screamed so loud that everyone was looking, I could hear the giggles and I am done with that I just really want to die... When the armsI thought I would never feel again wrapped around my body.... I didn't need to look... Her warm body next to mine, her scent ,the way she talks... I missed you , Jin Jin....
She again was there to protect me ,I never felt better,,,,

" I am      I am worthy of love "

————————————-