Chapter 9

I decided to write some more of this cause the ideas just came flooding in!!! Thanks for reading it!

After I left Dean I knew I couldn't get a job, I mean after all I had become a pretty good hunter, I tried to avoid cases I knew they would go after or cases in the Midwest. It was hard for me not to reach out to them, especially after all the things I heard they'd been through this year. From Dean and Sam being vessels to Ellen and Jo I even heard that skank Anna went back in time to try and kill their parents so the guys couldn't be born, I knew she was trouble! I had just gotten back to my room from a hard hunt, I was tired and bruised and covered in blood. I took my phone out of my pocket and noticed I had a voicemail from Dean, "Why would he call me after all this time?" I was nervous to listen to it so I decided to get cleaned up. I took a shower and put on his black t-shirt and underwear, I grabbed a beer and sat down at the table, "Hey Nic it's uh Dean.." I laughed because how could I not know it was him, "Sorry to bother you but I just wanted you to know that tonight Sam and me well we're gonna take on the devil...." My heart sank, "So if I don't make it I wanted you to know how much I love you, none of why we didn't work was your fault it was all me. So take care of yourself and I love you again." I hung up the phone and tried calling him back but he put me straight to voicemail every time. "You ready Sam?" "To say yes to the devil? No but I gotta be. Who keeps calling you?" "Nic." Sams face lit up, "Seriously?" Answer the damn phone!" "No." "Why not?!" "Cause Sam if I hear her voice telling me not to do this then I won't be able too and this needs to be done." "Don't you wanna tell her how you feel at least?" "She knows." Since he didn't answer I decided to leave him a voicemail, "Dean please I'm begging you don't do this, please you can figure out another way I mean it's the devil for christs sakes!" "Dean you should listen to the voicemail at least!" "No." He deletes it without even listening to it. "Bobby, it's Nikki, where are they? I don't care if Dean will be pissed, Bobby please, I know it's the devil but I need... Fine I will figure it out on my own!" I hung up on him. I got dressed and headed out the door. "Alright Chuck you and me are gonna have a little chat!" I drove all day and got to his house around 10 at night, I banged on his door and he answered, he was in a dirty robe with his hair a mess I could smell the alcohol on him, "Nikki? Uh wha are..." "Don't have time for all that shit Chuck! I need to know where Dean is?!" "I uh don't know." "Bullshit! You are a prophet you can see this stuff before it happens!" He moves his head from side to side, "I can see most of it but I never saw you coming here, so I don't know where Dean is right this minute but..." He walks away and pours a drink, "Chuck!" "Oh boy listen I can't, Dean would kill me if..." I pulled my gun out and pushed him up against the wall, "Right now you better be worried about me killing you!" He had his hands up against the wall then all of the sudden the phone rings, "Uh I should probably get that." I agree and move but don't take the gun off of him, "Mistress Magda, oh hi Dean." He looks over at me, "I know, I know.." "Give me the phone!" He shakes his head, "I might have seen it, it goes down in some old bone yard Stull Cemetery.." I slapped him on the back of the head, "Give me the phone!" "Ok Dean bye." He hurries and hangs up the phone. "What the hell Chuck!?" "I would rather take my chances with you, I think Dean would more than kill me!" "Aggghhh!!! What is going down at Stull Cemetery?" "I can't tell you." "Chuck!" "Ok ok, the big fight." "What does that mean?" "Oh that's right you don't know, Sam said yes to the devil and now he's gotta have the fight with Michael." I take a step back, "So Deans gonna say yes to Michael?" "Uh no, Adam did already." "Adam? Their brother?" "Yes." "Last question where is this place." He hesitates, I walk towards him, "Lawrence, Kansas." "Thank you." "But if Dean asks I didn't tell you a thing!" I smiled "Deal."

I drove to Lawrence, I found the cemetery and pull up in time to see Cas throw a bottle on fire at Adam and he is blown to bits by Sam, "What is this a party?" Dean turns around after Sam/lucifer says that, "Oh no! Nic get out of here now!" "No Dean I'm not going anywhere!" "I'm getting bored over here!" Dean comes over to me, "Listen that is the devil ok not just some demon so please leave before you get hurt or worse!" "If you're here I'm here!" "Go wait in the car, and what ever you see don't get out no matter what!" "Ok." I go back to my car. "Are you two done playing house?" "Shut up!" "You know Dean, Sam is in love with her right?" "Shut up! You son of a bitch!" "Oh and not only that but he thinks you are not good enough for her and he thinks about touching her soft porcelain skin all the time." "I know that's not Sam talking!" "True but I can read his thoughts." "Sam if you can hear me.." "Blah blah blah" Lucifer starts to hit Dean, Bobby try's to shoot him in the back but he turns around and with a flick he breaks Bobby's neck, "Nooooo" I can't sit here and do nothing, I run to Bobby, I look up at Dean and his face his bloodied and swollen, "No Nic run!" The devil looks at me and eerily smiles, he stands me up and pulls me over to him I was floating in a way. Dean try's to move but he's stuck, "You know Sam yearns to be with you, and I can see why." He has my face in his hand, "Leave her alone!!!" "Please stop hurting him." "Sam is way better for you then Dean is! It's time you wake up!" He kisses me, I pull away and slap him, "That was stupid bitch real stupid!" He flings me all the way to my car smashing me into the windshield, there was blood coming from my head and mouth. "Oh god no! You bastard I...." "Yeah yeah you're gonna kill me!" Sam continued to beat Dean but somehow he got through to him, Sam took control and jumped in the hole. Sam was gone. Cas was gone. Bobby was gone. I was gone. Dean was lost.