Chapter 6

"Disconnected? Why is her number? Bobby! Its me, It's Dean, Bobby? Bobby?" Dean decided to go to his house to show him he was alive, he steals a car and heads to Bobby's, "Bobby!" Bobby grabs a knife and try's to slash Dean, "Bobby it's me!!" Dean takes the knife and cuts himself, then he takes holy water and shows he's not a demon either, "Dean?!" Bobby hugs him so tight, "How? I mean we buried you!" "I don't know I mean I woke up in a box in a field, Bobby, Nics phone is disconnected, where is she? Where's Sam?" "Oh boy" "What is it? Are they ok? Tell me they are ok?" "I don't know really, I mean I haven't talked to either one of them in months." "What? Why?" "They both kind of went off the rails after you, well you know." "You didn't try and find them?" "Well Sam at least kept his phone but her I don't know it's like she vanished." "This doesn't make sense, we gotta find her, she's gotta know I'm back." "We will let's find Sam first." Dean calls and gets Sams gps on his phone turned on, "It says he's in the same town where I got out?" They follow some leads and end up at this motel, they knock on the door and some chick in her underwear opens the door, "Where's my pizza?" "Uh? Hey Sammy!" Sam goes at Dean with a knife, "Who the hell are you?" "Sam it's him!" "Wait you didn't do this?" "Do what?" "Make a deal to bring me back?" "No Dean I didn't." Deans heart sinks, "Oh god that means...Nic?" "No she wouldn't Dean she promised you." "Sam have you heard from her?" Sam gets nervous, "Uh no not in awhile." The girl gets dressed and leaves, "If it wasn't you and it wasn't her or maybe it was..are you sure Sam?" "Yes Dean, I didn't make a deal because no demons were willing." "Wait, so you tried?" "Yes. Dean if they weren't willing to deal with me they wouldn't have dealt with her either." "This is to much, I mean I was sure it was you." Dean lifts up his shirt and shows them the mark on his shoulder, "What the..?" "Psychic." "What Bobby?" "I have a friend who is a psychic maybe she can figure out how you got out." "Yeah I guess." "Theres my baby! Sam what the hell is this?!" "It's an iPod." "I said take care of it not douche it up!" "Let's just go!" "I can't believe you guys have no idea where she is, when was the last time you saw her Sam?" "Oh uh about a month ago." "And?" "And what?" "What happen?" "Nothing we were following a lead on a case and when I woke up she was gone." "Did you call her?" "No." "No? Why the hell not?!" "Cause Dean if she had to sneak out in the middle of the night then she didn't want to be found." Dean couldn't believe that, he needs to see me. They pulled up to the house and go in, "Guys this is Pamela." "Nice to meet you." "Oh it is very nice to meet you too." She smiles at Dean, "So Bobby tells me you wanna find out how you got out of hell." "Yeah and if you can tell me where my girl is." "He didn't mention that part." "Is that a problem?" "Well one thing at a time sugar." They all sit down at a table and hold hands, "I need to touch something the thing touched." She reaches down and grabs his crotch, "Whoa it didn't touch that!" "Oh my mistake." She smirks, Dean lifts up his shirt, she puts her hand on the mark, she starts to speak to someone but then screams and light comes from her eyes burning them. "What the hell was that?!" "She said the name Castiel, what ever that means." They go back to try and figure all this out, Sam wants to go talk to Ruby but doesn't want Dean to find out so he tells Dean he's going to get a burger. "Bobby I think we need to summon whatever this Castiel thing is." "You think that's a smart idea look what it did to Pamela!" "No but we are out of options." "I'll call Sam." "No." "No? Why not we need all the help we can get." "Because Sam would try and talk me out of it." "Alright it's your choice."

They go to a building and draw every symbol they can think of after all they have no idea what this thing is. "Ruby do you know what got Dean out?" "No but the talk is whatever it was had to have a crap ton of power." Sam looks down, "What about Nikki?" "Why Sam? You still have a soft spot for her? Do you miss her?" She says with a smirk "Shut up Ruby! I want to know for Dean." She smirks at him, "Uh huh I bet." "Whatever! Do you know where she is?" "No but i could find out if I was asked real nice." Sam grits his teeth, "Please Ruby can you find her?" "I'll see what I can do." Dean and Bobby get set to summon it, Bobby does the ritual and nothing happens, "Are you sure you did it right?" Bobby shrugs, the lights start to break and a man appears, who is not affected by any of the traps or symbols, Dean stabs him but nothing happens, Bobby hits him again nothing happens, "Who the hell are you?" "I'm castiel." "Figured that much out! What are you?" "I'm an angel of the lord. I am the one who pulled you out." "Thanks for that, but why?" "We have work for you." The angel disappears. Bobby wakes up, "What the hell happened?!" "That was our new angel friend, well friend is a loose term still." "An angel? Like a real angel?" "That's what he says." The three of them meet up and Sam tells Dean about Ruby, "Ruby Ruby?" "Yeah Dean." "What the hell Sam???" "She found me when you were gone and said she can help take down Lilith." "Again Sam! You are trusting her again?! Didnt you learn last time!" "It's different this time!" Dean walks away, "Just let him go Sam, he's been through hell literally and we still have no idea where Nikki is." "If he would have listened to me I could have told him I have Ruby looking for her." "That's probably not the best idea boy!" "I was trying to help!" "I know but involving Ruby in anything is not." Dean was upstairs in the room we shared when we stayed with Bobby, my brush and coat were on the bed, he try's my number again but still the same, "Where can you be?" He exhales heavily, "You hungry?" "Not really but thanks Bobby." "We will find her son." "It's like she doesn't want to be found Bobby, I mean I tried so many places and names and numbers." "She went through hell when you died, maybe she just needs time." "I get that but I know if I tell her I'm ok it will make everything better!" Bobby just put his hand on Deans shoulder.