ᴏᴄ - ᴄᴇᴠʀᴏɴᴅ (ʏᴇꜱ, ᴀɢᴀɪɴ... ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴜɢɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇɴᴅ)

my lovelies : Dso yet again, I have tried to draw my dearest son Cevrond

my lovelies : D
so yet again, I have tried to draw my dearest son Cevrond. Yes. Again. I am not sorry and I will not apologise.

.......... I tried a new face-shape and I like it.......

Anyways, so I went ahead and decided to draw him again, looking a bit younger than in my last drawing, since I just remembered his age. And he looks too old.

So to make him appear younger I rounded of some features, the eyes a bit bigger... dunno what precisely I do, since I automatically modify things for the age... yeah... maybe if I do a tutorial on that, I might figure out what the fuck I'm actually doing over here... yeah...

I also gave him a sharper chin as an experiment and I do indeed like it. He resembles a bit more his mother now, which I probably won't keep, because then I'll loose the entire "Feredir but in Maethdess-colour and with turquiose eyes"-Theme I went with until now.

Welp, so here's the drawing. I don't have all that much to say about it, apologies ^-^"

 I don't have all that much to say about it, apologies ^-^"

I don't know. I like it a lot, and I probably will keep quite some aspects for the next attempt at his design.

Anyways I liked to have tried out something new again, because with every failed-Cev I come a bit closer to the actual Cevrond >w<"
Other than that I hope that you like the drawing, and stick around for another chapter!
>>gives you cookies and coffee<<

Anyways I liked to have tried out something new again, because with every failed-Cev I come a bit closer to the actual Cevrond >w<"Other than that I hope that you like the drawing, and stick around for another chapter!>>gives you cookies and coffee<<