𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well things are happening, and it's making me feel a little anxious." Jack sighed.

"I know, baby, I know." He placed a soft kiss on her forhead. "But it's gonna be fine. If anything we should be happy to see Zach smiling so much and so often again."

"I guess." Gabbie let go of Jack's hand and wrapped her arms around his waist instead, going for a side hug. "I just hope there won't be any fights or anyhing."

"Nah, I don't think that will happen." Jack shook his head lightly. "Besides, Kay seems to be alright with it all." The couple looked behind them, Zach and Kay walking hand in hand, but both busy with other things.

Kay looked very bored while Zach was looking around, enjoying the city. But neither of them was talking.

Not only Gabbie and Jack were talking about the couple, but also Corbyn and Christina.

"Bean, look at them." Christina sighed as she looked over at the two. "They don't even look happy together."

"I know, but we can't do anything about it." Corbyn sighed too.

"They are literally growing apart in front of us!" 

"They already were, baby. This trip only made it more obvious." Corbyn sighed with a shrug, but he felt quilty though. He could still remember Zach's excited face whenever he would talk about Kay, after he har hung out with her, or when he got back from a 'successful' date- but he doesn't do that anymore.

At least, not with the same big smile.

"I just feel bad. They used to be so happy together." Christina let out.

"Sometimes people grow apart, baby. That happens. But in this case, they both have someone to get through this." Corbyn spoke. "Sadly enough, it's the same person." The couple looked behind them, at Lilly who was making pictures of the city.

"Are we sure though that Zach is developing a crush on her?" Chris bit her lip nervously. "Maybe he just sees her as his little sister."

"Chris, baby, we all know what's happening. That guy is too obvious." Corbyn chuckled. "And if it's not a crush- he has a lot of explaining to do."

Funny enough, all the couples found themselves talking about Zach, Kay and Lilly.....except for the three,

of course.

It was just a subject that came up very often lately.

Zach noticed the few looks he was receiving- but he ignored it, only wishing they were already at the bus so he could play a few video games with Jack.

Kay on the other hand didn't notice anything. She was too busy thinking about a way to let Zach down slowly, that she didn't notice the obvious glances from their friends.

And Lilly noticed a few looks, but she brushed it off and actually enjoyed the city, Pennsylvania. She made a few pictures here and there until they reached the busses again.

"Well, talk to you guys later." Jonah spoke to the group from bus one, Zach already inside the bus. Lilly nodded before she and Kay walked inside their bus too.

"See yah." Jack waved, he and Gabbie dissapearing inside the bus too.

"Jack! Wanna play a game?" Zach shouted from out of the back.

"Always!" Jack shouted back and kissed Gabbie's cheek quickly before he rushed over to Zach who was in the room in the back.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪
°two hours later
-