Chapter No.60. Nirvana

What Kali wanted to show me was in the pool chamber. She walked over to the back wall.

"I noticed that this wall has a very fine line that outlines a door."

I looked it over. "That's interesting."

"It's more than interesting. It explains a lot about what the purpose of the women included in the original crews really was."

She pressed on a small oval that was hard to see. The door opened to a room with a king-sized bed. Shower and toilet modules occupied the wall to the left. A food delivery module occupied the wall to the right.

"What the hell?"

"What the hell?"

"This is the secret love room, or some might label it a pleasure palace."

"Oh, I get it. This is where the men could enjoy the women crew members in private. This is definitely not in the engineering drawings. "

"I'm not surprised," she reacted.

"This would make a nice stateroom."

She flashed an ornery grin. "It's where you and I are going to get it on."

I returned a surprised look. "I assume that's why you're showing me this."

"That's right. We may as well try it out." She removed her top.

I watched her strip and smiled. "Oh well, let's do it." I undressed and jumped next to her on the bed.

And, we did do it.

When we got back to the crew deck and sat down at the command station, Janet smiled at us. "You two were enjoying the hidden room, weren't you?"

"You know about that?" I asked with a surprised expression.

"We found that room while you were down on Mars," Sharon said.

"Yeah," Natale said. "We want to have our turns."

I blew out an exhausted breath. "I guess I'm going to be busy."

They laughed.

It was inevitable that they would come around. I'm not sure why they played hard to get games with me. Maybe they were afraid I would reject them, but Kali made sure that I wouldn't do that. Whatever it took, I was not going to complain.

The next day we began our journey to the angelic alien planet.

We strapped into the G-chairs and waited for the burn that would take us into hyperspace. No one said anything about the love room. It was as if it was just another aspect of the being on a space voyage.

We gathered at the command station after the engine burn had been completed. It would only require a day to go to a planet around Alpha Centauri B. When we arrived, we settled into orbit around a planet that is 1.5 times the size of Earth and has a breathable atmosphere.