Part 4

Hinata's pov:

Our practice match finally started after I talked with all the teams and played some video games with Kenma.
First match was Nekoma vs Fukurodani which ended in a tie. They are so powerful! I'm so glad we got to watch them play. Bokuto-san whammed the ball on the ground like BOOM!! And Kuroo-san blocked the balls like BAM!!! They where so cool! I want to be just like Bokuto-san!! Tsukishima even blocks kinda like Kuroo-san. I mean it's not like I watch him.. Well he does had good technique and sometimes we block together so I see it.. But its not like I watch him! Anyways! Next game we get to play against Nekoma! I'm really exited to play them!!!
We finished the game and lost but I had a lot of fun and in the end I asked for a rematch but they declined sense they where going to rematch Fukurodani, so we got a break.

Tsukishima's pov:

We got a break, finally, we lost and I'm upstart about that but our opponent was stronger than us so it was good practice. We got our water bottles and headed outside to sit in the grass sense we where all out of breath and sweaty.
I sat down and Yams came over and sat next to me, then Hinata did. Weird. But I don't really mind so that's fine I guess.. Of course the king followed him to grace our presents.
"Wow King, for a leader you seem to be following around the shrimp a lot" I said with a smirk, and he got all pissed.
"Shutup french fry." He said proudly.
"Tch." I turned my head and saw Hinata staring right at me. "hi?"
"Good job blocking." He said, weird.
"Ok?" I said then turned to Yams.
"you can act pissed all you want but you're blushing Tsuki" He whispered.
"Shut up Yamaguchi." I said and looked down at the water bottle in my hand.
"Sorry" He laughed and drank some of his water.
Then Hinata did something else, he sat right next to me! Even closer than Yama! Wtf?!
"uh, Shrimp?" I asked, looking over at the small joyful tangerine.
"Yeah?" He said looking up, his face sweaty and some water dripping out of his mouth.
"Go away." I said and pushed him away while Yams snickered at me.

Hinata's pov:

"ow ow ow! fine!" I said and got up to go and sit next to Kags.
"what was that?" He asked.
"Nothing King" I answered. "Ow Ow Ow!! Kageyama stop!" I yelped while he held onto my head.
In the corner I heard snickering and looked over to see Tsukishima laughing at me.
"What are you laughing at huh?" I said trying to look tough, but he just 'tch'ed' and turned away. Dang it. I wanted him to give me more attention.. for some reason..
"nothing... cutie" Tsukishima said quietly but I still heard it.
"w-what?" I asked and blushed slightly.
Tsukishima blushed, realizing he just said that out loud and Yamaguchi started laughing up a storm.

Tsukishima's pov:

I- why did I say that...? Wtf is happening. I'm ganna go take a break for a few...
I got up and went to the bathroom, and Hinata followed out of my sight.
I walked in and splashed some water in my face and looked at the pink blush in the mirror.
"what tf is happening.." I said quietly.
Then the door opened and closed, in front of it an orange headed volleyball player.
"Hey, can we... talk..?"

————————————————————————

Sorry sorry sorry! I won't just throw this story out, I'm trying to get back into the rhythm of it but it's hard when you're writing 2 stories lol
But I won't abandon it like I planned sense people actually like it
Just give me some ideas of what you guys want to see sense I don't really know what I should add 😅
Please don't hate me ❤️
Also I probably won't make this like too smutty unless that's what you guys want