part 3

Hinata's pov:
We finally got off the bus and of course I immediately run over to Kenma.
"KENMA!!!!!" I yell while jumping onto him.
"Shoyo!" His eyes light up and he smiles as he almost falls while trying to hold me. All of his other teammates never get used to seeing Kenma show emotions.
"I can't believe you show emotions towards chibi-chan but not me, I'm your boyfriend for asahis sake!" Kuroo complains.
"Shut up Kuroo, Shoyo is special." Kenma says and hugs Hinata tighter.

Tsukishima's pov:
Hinata of course goes over and jumps onto that shy gamer boy and it's the same as always. Exept I feel a pit of anger in my stomach that's different from my normal anger. It's towards that area but not towards Hinata. Towards Kenma? Yeah, towards him for some reason.
"Hey Shrimp! Get over here!" I yelled at him, I don't know why but I don't want him that close to Kenma.
"Fine!!" He yelled back then turned around back to Kenma.

Hinata's pov:
"I'll text you after practice and we can play animal crossing!" I whispered to Kenma. He smiled. "but you have to try hard ok?" His smile slowly disappeared until I made puppy dog eyes. "please? common then we'll have so much fun playing animal crossing!"
"fine..." He answered quietly.
"Great!!!" I yelled then hugged him tighter and ran back to my group. "See you guys in the game!!" I yelled while running and waving.
I got back and stopped right in front of Tsukishima.
"ok, what did you need?" I ask.
"oh nothing I just wanted to make you run around stupidly" He answers and pokes my forehead.
"Ow! Baka Baka Baka!!!" I yelled and swatted his hand away before turning around to walk back to Kenma. Right until a hand grabbed mine.

Tsukishimas pov:

Shit he's walking away again... why does that make me feel so bad..? I've got to stop him.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him back over tightly on accident. I pulled him too hard and he got off balance and fell on top of me and I almost fell as well but I held him up. But to others it looks like I just pulled him into a hug.
"aww" Suga whispered to Daichi but I heard it and glared at him. But glared back so I looked back at Hinata. Hinata... You... Warm...
I thought as I absentmindedly wrapped my arms around him tighter.
"u-uhph... umph..." Hinata muffled, his face pressed into my chest.
Warm... I like this warmth...
Apparently my cheeks where red because Yams looks at me and looked down at Hinata and smirked. I looked at him confused then looked down to Hinata too, right as I did I felt arms wrap around my waist. My face flushed.

Hinata's pov:

"u-uhph... umph..." I tried to get his attention.
I can't really talk while being pressed into someone's boney.. strong... muscular.. soft.. chest. wait... what did I just think..? Well this is nice and comforting... It feels warm and caring... I like it...
I thought and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist without thinking, hugging him.
this feels nice...
"H-Hinata?" He spoke up.
"yeah?" I said as I kept hugging him.
"um.. what are you doing..?" He asked, my eyes popped open, I snapped out of it and jumped away.
"I- Uh- Sorry." I said and ran over to where Kags is practicing.

Tsukishima's pov:
I snapped out of it when I felt Hinata hug me back.
"H-Hinata?" I asked and he seemed like he was almost in a daze responding.
"yeah?" He answered, sounded sort of cute and fluffy...
"um... what are you doing...?" I asked as I let go of him slowly. what where we just doing...?
He stuttered awkwardly and ran away to the King.
This feels cold... weird...
I shook the feeling away and walked over to Yams who snickered at me.
"what?" I asked with an un-expressioned face
"nothing"  He snickered and I sent him a glare that shut him up. "gomem tsukki"
I turned around and walked back over to by the bus to grab my headphones. I put them in, and played some music until our practice match started.

________________________________
ngl I kinda abandoned this story because my other story has so many more people that are reading that verses this one so I'm sorry that this is very late!
I won't abandon it if someone tells me not to, so all I need is at least a couple people to comment saying they want more.
Thank you ❤️
and Sorry