Star gazing

"You'be fallen head over heals for her."

"You're over exaggerating," I say trying to brush it off.

"Tommy you literally answered every question with some how refereeing to Y/n every time." Techno said.

Sitting there in silence I let that sink in. And everything started making sense. I knew that I have some what feelings for her. But I didn't know that it would've grown this big. When we stopped talking it felt so lonely even with my school friends. When we touch, when we hold hands, when we danced in the rain, when we snuggled it felt so. It feels so warming and nice. Like all my problems float away.

"Tommy hello?" Will asked concerned.

"OH GOD I CANT LIKE HER!" I say coming to the realization.

"What why???" Phil asked.

"What happens if she doesn't like me back then I've just made our entire friendship awkward! Then she goes and gets closer to Oliver and then they start dating and marry and have 2 kids and a dog and moves to Brighton for the view!" I shouted

"TOMMY!" Wilbur shouts. " first off Y/n would move to London because she enjoys it more over there. Second non of that will ever happen!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WILL?! ITS NOT LIKE YOU CAN TELL THE FUTURE! AND IF YOU CAN THEN WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME TILL NOW!" I basically shout at this point.

"Jesus sounds like a teenage girl freaking out that she got rejected by the popular kid she liked." Techno said.

"OH SHUT UP BLADE I BET YOUVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND!"

"You're right. I am very lonely" Techno said agreeing.

"Jesus Techno too real," Wilbur laughed out.

Hearing a knock come from my window I see Y/n waving her Maths book up in the air indicating that she was waiting.

"Alight boys I've gotta go but we are going to have to talk about this more," I say as I hang up. Grabbing my bag I throw it on my bed and jump on it as well. Unlatching the lock on my window I slide it up and I see Y/n sitting on her windowsill working on her work. As I open my mouth a wave of nerves come over me.

"H-hi." I studded for some reason.

"Hey," she says not looking up from her work. Her hair was pulled to 1 side and her face contorted into a confused face.

"What's up?" I asked concerned.

"Oh!" She says realizing what she must look like "it's just this problem. It's a little confusing."

"Oh let me take a look." I say as I lean over to her paper. "Oh this is simple," I say taking the pencil from her hand and writing the answer to said problem, then showed her how I got it. Looking up to see if she was understanding it I see her studying what I had just shown her. Her eyes shining to the moonlight she looked beautiful.

"Oh so you do this?" Y/n asked as she looked up to me for confirmation. When she looked up we made direct eye contact. Getting flustered I looked to see what she had done.

"Yeah just like that," I say trying to differ from the awkward interactions that just happened. After finishing all of our work we just sat there talking about anything like normal. Looking up at the sky I could see more stars then usual.

"I still remember the third of December. Me in your sweater. You said it looked better." Y/n sang softly to fill the little hole in our conversation. Still looking up and watching the stars twinkle I had a brilliant idea.

"Hey let's go sit on the roof," I say turning my head to face her.

Giving me a confused face but agreeing we climb up onto her roof and we stared at the stars.  Comfortable silence filled the air as we just enjoyed the presence of one another.