New kid

As I sat there waiting for the time to go by I heard a knock at my window. Looking up and over I see a certain blondie trying to get my attention. I go over and slightly crack my window.

"What's up?"

"How much longer till you're ungrounded??"

"Hmmmm let's see maybe like 3 days?"

"That's too long!" Tommy whines.

"I know honeybun but we can't make the queen angrier"

"Ugh what happens if I go—"

"No Tommy. If she finds out this is over a twitch dispute then she might make me stop streaming!"

"Why on earth would she do that?"

"Because she doesn't really like it. Yeah she supports me but she's never liked this idea."

"Ugh you just forgave me and now we have to wait to talk more!" Tommy whines like a little kid.

"Hey it's ok," I say as I slip my hand threw the crack signaling for him to hold it. Realizing he slips his arm out and takes a hold of mine.

"I know I'm not the only, but I can't imagine someone else," I start singing softly. Tommy joins in as we lay there heads resting on our individual windows.

"I want more life on my drake shit. Getting tired of the same shit. Gotta see my family gotta see my friends I been slept on like my name says." Tommy singing out as it's one of his favorite parts.

"All I really need is that castle. All I really need is it's possible" I sing as it starts to slow down a bit.

"Wanna see our dreams become actual. Things we live off," Tommy finishes it off. We both sit there in silence, just enjoy the small bit of touch we were able to have.

"Y/N COME SET THE TABLE," My mum shouts.

"Tommy," I say trying to catch his attention.

"Hmm?"

"My mum called me."

"Aw. Ok honeybun" he says as he slowly pulls his hand away.

"We can talk again later." I say then closes the window. Going downstairs I set the table.

"Oh sweetheart can you add 2 more plates. I have a friend coming over with his son." My dad asked. Adding 2 more separate plates and silverware near the end I ask if I needed to do anything else. "Oh nothing else sweetheart,"

After finishing I sit down in the living room and just watch some Tv. Watching whatever shows came on I sit there waiting to be called for dinner. When I started getting invested into the show I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/n could you please get that!" My mum shouts from the kitchen. Getting up I walked towards the door and open it. There was the average looking English man and beside him a boy that looked around my age. He had curlish hair with a beanie on kinda like Wilbur's, he wore a vans jumper with ripped jeans.

"Hello!" The older man bellowed out. "You must be f/n (father's name) kid.

"Hello!" I smiled at him and his son as I let them in. My dad walks over to him and gives him a big hand shake.

"Y/n this is Oscar Baker and that's his son Oliver" my dad said introducing me to both of them.

"Ok dinner!" My mum shouts out. We all make our way to the table and then the dreaded small talk began.

"So y/n what year are you in now?" Mr. Baker asked.

"Year 12 (11th grade)"

"Hey so is Oliver!" He chuckled out as he nudged his shoulder. Looking up from his phone he smiles slightly. "Oh yeah your dad mentioned how you do that twitch thing! My boy hear loves that stuff."