Distractions

"Jealousy" Echoed through my head as I tried to sleep that night. Laying there staring that my ceiling remembering everything from earlier.

"UGH" I groaned turning to the left side and closed my eyes. Whenever my alarm went off it felt like I barely slept. Throwing on some clothes and shoes then fixing my hair into a messy set of space buns (or however u wanna style it) I headed down stairs. My mum and dad had I guessed left earlier and all who was there was s/n. Making some coffee and putting it in a cup to go I was about to head out before s/n threw me a muffin. Before opening the door I prepared myself for today.

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully to Tommy as soon as I saw him standing right by the door.

"Hey!" He said back to me. As we start walking we do our usually routine of telling each other what kinda dreams we had and other oddities we thought up while apart. Arriving at school Tommy is greeted by Isabell.

"HI TOM!" She shouted very load which made all attention go to us. Startled he replied and tried leaving before she latches herself onto him and started walking with us and blabbering about something. As we approached my classroom I was going to say bye to Tommy but saw he had his arms full so I just walked away. Getting in class I was walking to my seat when I get a text from Tubbo.

Tubbo:Hi

Me: Hello

Tubbo:wyd

Me: just about to sit down in first period
Me: aren't you supposed to be in school

Tubbo: my substitute said we could do whatever we wanted to

Me:ah lucky
Me: this Isabell girl is starting to get annoying

Tubbo:why?

Me: she's been clinging onto Tommy for dear life

Tubbo: have you tried asking her to leave

Me: yk that both of us are not good with confrontational situations

Tubbo: you're right
Tubbo: so are you excited about the war

Me and Tubbo texted for a while before the bell rang.

Me:I have to go :(

Tubbo: :(

My first class got over with fairly quickly and as I walked to my second class I saw Tommy hanging out with his friends. And Isabell. Now I care for Tommy and I'm like one of his best friends but I still gave him space. Ignoring this I turned and went a different route to my second class. After what felt like forever, lunch rang I went to go sit and eat. Seeing Tommy and Isabell still hanging out I decided my best option was to eat in the library. Sitting down I was about to take a bite before I get a message on discord .

Philza ᴺᴼᵂ
How ya holding up?

Honeyvcomb ᴺᴼᵂ
I'm eating my food in a library by myself
What do u think

Philza ᴺᴼᵂ
Well where's the kid

Honeyvcomb ᴺᴼᵂ
Eating with his friends and her

Philza ᴺᴼᵂ
Why didn't you sit with him

Honeyvcomb ᴺᴼᵂ
Because I want to let him have space now and again