Dil Diya Gallan (1)

Girl : Kya yaar yeh Avni kaha chali gayi?? (with a pout in her face)

Girl 2: Areee Riya...aa jayegi vo, tayar ho rahi hai Avni...

Riya: Juhi shaadi meri hai..jab dulhan hi itna time nhi le rahi tayaar hone mai afterall vo dulhan ki behen hai vo itna time kyu le rahi hai?

Juhi: Par tu jaanti haina yeh sab Avni ke liye kitna hard hai...jo ladki apni life kabhi bhi traditional ya aise kapde pehne nhi hai vo sirf teri request par yeh lehnnga pehen rahi hai..toh time toh lagega hi na afterall it's her first time.

Riya smiles remembering her talk with Avni...

Riya: Yaay!!!! mai jeet gayi chalo Avni ab tumhe meri ek wish poori karni hai( getting exited)

Avni chuckles at her super exited sister

Avni: Acha okkk baba batao what wish you want?

Riya: hmmm ruko let me think....

Avni: Ok....koi utla pulta wala chiz mat dediyo

Riya: ( smiles mischievously) Koi ulta chiz nahi hai...but promise me you will wear traditional dress for all the functions of my wedding..

Avni: Whatttttttt.....No no i can't do it...mai nahi karne wali....

Riya: Avni tune promise kiya ki mai jo bhi kahungi tu vo karegi...Tujhe kal mere sangeet ke liye lehenga pehna hi hoga( with stern and pouty face)

Seeing her cute sister's sad poty face Avni agrees..

The next day bot Avni and Riya along with their bestie Juhi went to purchase a Lehenga for Avni...

Avni was born in US and she dosen't know much about Indian cuture and their tradition... she has been to India just once when Ashish's Mother passed away...But back then she was little girl. She always wear modern clothes like shorts and shirts,Jeans or frock.

Riya is literall opposite to Avni...Riya is Avni's cousin sister but both are more close and love eachother so much...Riya is Ashish's younger brother Ketan's daughter.. and grew up in India only..Riya wears modern clothes but mostly prefers Indian wears....

Riya moved to US for her college studies since then her bond with Avni has become more stronger and both sisters enjoy each other's company so much...Avni and Riya went to same college but chose different majors..During their first year Riya fell in Love with Ali,Avni's classmate and her friend...Riya proposed to Ali and Ali also said to her that he liked her but was afraid to loose her friendship so he didn't confess to her...But he was glad to hear that she also liked him and they got together...

In their third year of College there was an exchange student who came from India... He was in Avni's Class...His name was Neil...He was both handsome and nerd..many girls in the college wanted to gain his attention and date him but he never gave his attention to anyone there. In the mid of their 3rd year their college held a cultural fest and as the president of student council Avni had to give a speech....It was the day of the fest and people were gathering in the auditorium... Neil's dorm mates dragged him to the auditorium.....Neil hates to be at a crowded place and also nothing seems more interesting to him than his book.

Neil and his dormmates along with Ali and Riya were seated at the balcony area of the auditorium...The event started of with a girl from junior year playing violin and it was Avni's time to give her speech.Avni was dressed in a Black dress (Something like this: the picture which is below)

Avni was dressed in a Black dress (Something like this: the picture which is below)