Shot 1 (2)

She was sitting quietly in the starring into nothingness....

DD understood the situation and called someone and said something...

Avni was in her own world that she unnoticed this

They reached Aayesha maa's house cause Neelamaa had gone to states for an emergency work...

DD: bhabi vo....

A: DD Mai Bahut tired hu I need a cup of tea

Al: lo apne pucha aur hum le aaye

Avni was happy to see Ali and a small smile crept on her face....

Someone blindfolded her from behind with their hand...

A: Riya Tu

R: kya yrr Avni pura surprise hi spoil kardiya tune... Vaise tujhe kaise Patha tha ki Yeh Mai hu....

A: bhn hai Tu meri kaise Patha na hota

Riya's eyes became teary...

A: Aree to kyu rhi hai..... (concerned)

R: vo itna sab Kuch hone ke baad bhi u forgave me... Aur pyaar kiya... Tho thoda senti hogyi.... But I am jealous of u in one thing... Jab bhi Ali mere saath hota hai na he keeps on speaking abt u.... Mtlb pass Mai ek sexy ladki baiti hai thoda romantic sa baath karlo ladki pat jayegi aur life set hojayega (she didn't realise what she told)

Avni smiled at her honest confession and started laughing at seeing Ali's face.....

Ali's jaw just dropped.....

They were having a good time....

Ali showed thumbs up to DD as they were successful in changing Avni's mood and distracting her....

Suddenly lights went off which made Avni shiver.... Cause she was afraid of dark.... Suddenly a spotlight was showen on Avni......

A audio and  a video was played which showed how the friendship of Avni and Ali had grown stronger with the time......

Avni was having tears in her eyes.... That she Ran and hugged Ali.....

They were having good time over there enjoying peacefully....

Here in the Khanna Mansion

Bebe Prakash and Shewtha were walking to and fro waiting for them.....

That's when Neil entered with Juhi....

N: Bebe

With a smiling face everyone turned back to welcome their son and daughter...

But upward curve became downward seeing Juhi with Neil hands intertwined

Shock was an understatement for Khanna family...

Later the next morning when Riya was out for shopping.... She saw something which shook her to the core

So Ya it's a wrap....

One more chapter is left for completing this shot 😊

With love
Tezz 😍