analysis

This woman is a pain in the ass. While walking this seemingly super long floor to the classroom, she tells me stuff, I never wanted to know of. To say I'm happy to finally arrive would be an understatement.

The door opens and everyone stares at me for a second before returning their attention to whatever they were doing. Well, I would've been surprised to see that they actually respect this awful teacher. 

Without saying a word, I just sit down on a free chair right next to the window. People steal glances at me, but no one actually talks to me, which is totally fine. I simply stare out of the window. This park is gonna be one of my best friends throughout this year. 

When the schoolbell rings, Mrs Kim speaks up but I quickly lose my motivation. Her voice is plain annoying, so I just zone out.... until silence surrounds me. I take a look around and notice them staring at me. 

"What?"

Mrs Kim seems furious.

"So you're new and don't even have manners? What is so special about you? Introduce yourself!"

Huh. Who does she think she is? And why do people go on about me being 'special'?   

"Min Yoongi. I'm the new guy."

The short silence that follows, gets interrupted by a few students bursting out laughing. Well, Mrs Kim is cute in a way. She's almost spitting fire by this point. 

"Alright, if you're really as special as everyone says, explain the meaning of the following picture."

She points to a projected picture above the board. 

I guess this semester is gonna be fun. This woman has no idea what she just got herself into. I smirk and 3 minutes later the room is filled with silence. 

My analysis was correct. I know, because it always is. Some say, this is one of my many talents, but I just say what's on my mind so I wouldn't call it a 'talent'. I just observe, analyse and interpret, that's all. 

While some students cover their laughs by coughing, someone taps on my shoulder. As I turn around, I recognize the red-headed girl from the train. Great.

"That was awesome! How did you know all of this?" 

I don't even bother answering. I just turn around and ignore her once more. 

Aish. I'm surrounded by blabbermouths. 

Yay.