ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

TW: eating disorders, sexual acts, Suicidal through,

Skye: „loving me must be so fucking hard and I'm so fucking sorry" i said while trying to keep my tears in.

Mike: „Am I good enough?"
Skye: „Mike you're good enough! Who told you you're not?"
Mike: „Nobody but i feel like I'm not"

Skye: „Mike please listen to me! You are good enough! I just don't feel the love that you feel for me. I like you but only now for a friend. Please don't let yourself down because of me. You can talk to me every time but please don't hurt yourself. If you hurt yourself i will be hurted too."

I hugged him really tight and i cried a bit but i needed to hold back my tears to don't worry him about me.

Mike: „I'm going home now! I don't feel great to stay here in school"
Skye: „do that! But before you go, promise me you're not going to hurt yourself!"
Mike: „promise"
I hugged him again and gave him a little kiss on his cheek. I feel like he needs it.
Skye: „You're going to be okay!"
Mike: „Thank you"

He left and i sat for some minutes alone on the table to process everything. I sat there and didn't pay attention to anything.

Billie: "Are you okay?" She waved her hand infront of my face.
I twisted and shook my head to leave my thoughts.
Skye: "yes" i said while breathing loud out.

Billie: "What happened with mike?" While she said that i broke out with tears. I fell in Billie's shoulder and cried.
Billie: "it's okay to cry"

I cried until there were no tears left. We probably missed class but i don't really care right now.

Skye: "i can't tell you" i got out of her hug
Billie: "it's okay!"
Skye: "i think we need to go to class"
Billie: "And i think you need some more time!"
Billie put her arm around my shoulder and i leaned my head on her shoulder. I closed my eyes and i felt a soft kiss on my forehead.
I love when she's so caring about me.
We sat there for about 45 minutes in silence. We missed the whole English class so we decided to go to the next class: History.

[History]
We got to history on time. Our friends came to our table.
Riley: „Where have you guys been?"
Billie: „We needed to talk"
Liam: „Omg Skye are you okay? Your eyes are swollen"
Skye: „Can you stop!" i said while looking pleasing-annoyed in his face.
Liam: „Why are all girls on the period?" he said while rolling his eyes.
Billie stood up and got really near to his face. I saw her pressing her fists.
Billie: „If you say anything I will beat you up!"
I tried to hold her back.
Liam: „Aw is billie so protective for her stupid girlfriend."
I tried to get them apart from eachother but the anger in billie was to much.

She hit him.

Liam was on the ground with a bloody nose.

Skye: „Guys stop-„
Teacher: „Billie, Skye and Liam go to the principal! NOW!" she screamed at us.

[At the Principal]
Principal: „So what happened?" he said while looking in all of our faces.

Nobody said something.

Principal: „So I'm waiting until someone talk"
Liam: „This Bitch hit me"
Billie: „Wash your mouth or i will do it again!"
I put my hand on her hand to sgnal her to calm down.
Principal: „Now we're going to talk respectfully!"

Skye: „Ok i will tell the truth. So i was upset because of a thing and i cried. So Billie and I were sitting on our table and Riley,Henry and Liam came to us. Riley asked where we were been in English. Billie said that we were talking about something and than i think Liam noticed that my eyes were swollen because i cried. So he asked me why my eyes are so swollen and he saw that i was uncomfortable with it so i told him he should stop. Well then he said why every girl is on there period and Billie got angry. So she said that he should stop and Liam said that she is to protective for her stupid girlfriend, me. And then it happened."